Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Royalty, social trading guild, active discord, 470+ members, PvE and PvP

• Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, Would it be possible to get an invite if any space please?

PSN ID: Jack-TheImpaler

Cheers :smile:
  • Curtey
    Curtey
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya, would I be able to join? It seems like a solid guild!

PSN: curty247
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jack_TheImpaler @Curtey

I’ll get you both an invite sent out soon. Feel free to join our Discord too (details in guild message once you join). Yes Curtey it’s a well established Guild that has been around for years and has members of all levels. Welcome to Dark Royalty.

• sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jack_TheImpaler - You will need to leave a guild first. Let me know when you have and we will send the invite again.

@Curtey - Invite sent
  • Chaka212ZG
    Chaka212ZG
    Soul Shriven
    If it's totally ok if I'm new I'd love to join! Hopefully it doesn't matter what my first character's like because I seem to have botched the first build hahah. Are there any required donations involved? I'd like to know so I can speed up questing, I'm currently exploring and crafting a lot more than I'm actually questing. XD I also don't have a mic, but if I see it'll greatly improve the game experience I might grab one in the future. PSN's Chaka212ZG
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Chaka212ZG I will make sure you get an invite to join. You will find we have players of all levels and we are a friendly group. You can find lots of useful information on our Discord (if you have access) as well as being able to chat with knowledgeable players about all aspects of the game. We are always willing to help new players and all we ask is that you are nice/polite to people and try to stay active in the guild. You will see the link to our Discord once you accept the invite. Alternatively just ask in Guild Chat if you need any help or advice.

We ask people to donate what they can towards our trader bid but as a new player it’s totally fine if you don’t donate while you get yourself established. Once you are able to it’s 5k per week that most people aim for but absolutely no rush with that as we look for active friendly players as a priority.

We usually communicate through text chat so no worries about mic if you don’t have one. Obviously for end game content like trials and vet dungeons it can be useful.

Hope you enjoy Dark Royalty.
  • Chaka212ZG
    Chaka212ZG
    Soul Shriven
    Accepted, thank you very much! :)
  • Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    sedi wrote: »
    @Jack_TheImpaler - You will need to leave a guild first. Let me know when you have and we will send the invite again.

@Curtey - Invite sent

Done, sorry thought I had a space
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will get that sorted for you @Jack_TheImpaler
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently recruiting players of all levels. Please leave your PSN and we will send you an invite.

Edited by sedi on May 23, 2019 5:07PM
  • shikako
    shikako
    Hello, if there are still spaces available I would appreciate an invite.
    PSN: shikako211
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes of course @shikako I’ll get you an invite sent out soon. Enjoy Dark Royalty and feel free to stop by our Discord server and say hi.
  • castleofbones
    @shikako your invite has been done. Welcome to the mad house
  • Tiskis
    Tiskis
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I’ve been thinking of finding a guild to get to trials mainly, dlc/vet dungeons and pvp too as I don’t know many who play ESO. Even though I’ve been playing this game for years I’m still a bit noob when it comes to builds and stuff so maybe I could find helpful ppl here who don’t judge :’) also I might not be that active, currently having a drive for playing this game but there can be long periods for not playing if this isn’t an issue I’d like to join, my psn is t1sk1jukka :)
  • castleofbones
    @Tiskis Invitation has been sent. Welcome to Dark Royalty.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    @Tiskis remember to also join our discord server. The invite code is on our guild page. Best place to go if you want help with builds etc.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • Ashilaria
    Ashilaria
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, is this guild currently recruiting? I've been thinking of joining a guild for awhile and this guild looks pretty good. I do have moments when I'm playing ESO everyday, and times when I give a break for some time. At the moment I've been playing it quite a lot. If you're still recruiting could you please send me an invite as I'd like to join if that's possible. My PSN is x_Ashilaria_x :) .
  • ElMika
    ElMika
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. Would it be possible to get an invite?

Psn ID: Mixu_04
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ashilaria @ElMika Yes we have some space left so I will get you both an invite sent out. You will find a lot of our members use our Discord server which has loads of useful information and knowledgeable players who can help if you need something (details are available once you accept the invite). Welcome to Dark Royalty
    Edited by sedi on June 7, 2019 6:51AM
  • Gainzy9
    Gainzy9
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would like to join if possible.

PSN - Gainzy9
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will get you an invite sent out soon @Gainzy9 Welcome to Dark Royalty
  • Houx84
    Houx84
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can I have an invite to the guild please? PSN: heflux o:)
  • Houx84
    Houx84
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can I have an invite to the guild please? PSN: heflux o:)
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes of course @Houx84 Will get you one sent out. Enjoy Dark Royalty and stop by our Discord if you get a chance 😊
  • WinterMintX
    WinterMintX
    Soul Shriven
    Hi is it possible to join the guild ? I’m still a new player :) PSN:K1NG_BLACKDRAGON
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @WinterMintX Yes we still have room so I’ve sent you an invite. If you need any help or advice I suggest you join our Discord as we have many experienced players who are happy to answer your questions in there. Discord link is available once you join the guild. Welcome to Dark Royalty
  • The_Reaper
    Can I get an invite the-reaperr-13_
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to invite I’m afraid.
    Edited by sedi on July 9, 2019 7:54AM
  • The_Reaper
    No problem. Thanks
  • castleofbones
    Currently recruiting players of all levels. Please leave your PSN and we will send you an invite.