The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Issues trying to purchase additional character slot

SORjosh
SORjosh
✭✭✭
I went to the crown store to purchase an additional character slot but the option is grayed out. It says I've acquired 7/7 additional character slots but I've never purchased one. I'm at 8 characters in the game. Please check into this and see what's going on.

thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SORjosh

Seven character slots would be the max you can purchase through the Crown Store.

What is the maximum character count showing on your character select screen?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SORjosh
    SORjosh
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at 8 characters in the game on the character selection screen. I haven't purchased any additional character slots through the crown store yet. I just checked and the problem (whatever it was) seems to have been fixed. Im now able to purchase 7 additional character slots. Thanks for the response, though.
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    apologies for necromancing an old thread. I am currently having the same problem trying to purchase a character slot even though they're currently on sale. I have 16/18 slots on the character screen.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since the discussion is over one year old. If you still need assistance, please go ahead and start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.