Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weird bug in the Add-Ons page - addon list disappears, but can be refreshed?

Turgenev
Turgenev
✭✭✭
So, I have this odd issue.

I use, among other ones, Circonian's Add-On Selector to manage my addons for PVP, trials, crafting, etc. Until, the Elsweyr release, this behaved relatively on point, no UX issues.

After 5.0.5 was released, whenever i go int my addon list to change a group selection... the list of addons are now gone. They're still THERE, however, because I can hit R to "Deselect All," reloadui, and bam, they're all back. I can use the addon selector to pick my desired group, reload, and it works.

Next time I go into the screen, it's blank again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior, or know how to address it? I saw something similar mentioned that pointed to OneDrive, but that was Win10 changing its default work directory. I don't think that applies here, because they continue to be available.

o96ab6snrumq.png
Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
"Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn off all outdated Addons. It's one or more of your Addon's causing the problem.
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    Turn off all outdated Addons. It's one or more of your Addon's causing the problem.

That's on the list, but I have over 175 addons to go through and check, so I was hoping there was a known answer I could rely upon. I assume you haven't seen this before, then?
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turgenev wrote: »
    So, I have this odd issue.

I use, among other ones, Circonian's Add-On Selector to manage my addons for PVP, trials, crafting, etc. Until, the Elsweyr release, this behaved relatively on point, no UX issues.

After 5.0.5 was released, whenever i go int my addon list to change a group selection... the list of addons are now gone. They're still THERE, however, because I can hit R to "Deselect All," reloadui, and bam, they're all back. I can use the addon selector to pick my desired group, reload, and it works.

Next time I go into the screen, it's blank again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior, or know how to address it? I saw something similar mentioned that pointed to OneDrive, but that was Win10 changing its default work directory. I don't think that applies here, because they continue to be available.

o96ab6snrumq.png

I have got the same problem now after Elsweyr never have that problem also some of the add-ons don't work even after I have to download the miss Lib files it sucks that it doesn't work are ZoS even work on this problem?
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • DracoUchiha
    I have the same problem, and this just started happening to me to days ago.
    @ItaneekMalachi in PC NA server, RPer, Argonian Master Race.
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    Heya,

I eventually narrowed it down to another add-on (name escapes me). Disabling that add-on fixed me right quick. If you're still stuck, let me know and I'll look up the fix. I think the add-on was eventually updated, do you keep yours up to date?