Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last Story Quest in Stonefalls: Great Job ZOS!

mann9753b16_ESO
mann9753b16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I didnt expect it, but the very last fight in the Stonefalls Storyline was really an awesome quest.

It actually felt like an epic end of story boss battle, with the awesome location, the skeletons climbing out of the Lava, a boss that seems unbeatable at first…

Credit where credit is due, that quest was really awesome. Thats how you design a quest to end a storyline, you totaly nailed it.

Good job.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a kinda neat fight. Over time i actually tried to dps burst him and get it to zero or as low as i could before the invincibility kicks in.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stonefalls has always been one of my favorite quest storylines. I enjoyed that fight and everything leading up to it.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was a really long time ago, but I still remember that glorious battle. Stonefalls in general was very well written.
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a really long time ago, but I still remember that glorious battle. Stonefalls in general was very well written.

Yeah, quests like that stay in your mind^^ Honestly, it felt more epic than the fight against Molag Bal, even though the buildup duing the Molag Bal quest was better (loved melting those walls xD)