Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA - Crashes and spike lag in Cyro post patch

MinarasLaure
MinarasLaure
✭✭✭✭
Im not really sure if this is the right section, but yeah, whatever

So, after 3 full days of attempting to play in cyro, i can say that i wont try again.
Since after the patch, my lag got a lot worse.
I understand playing from Australia is not ideal, and i dealt with that.
Pre patch i knew that if a keep was UA from all the factions, i couldnt even get close to the keep unless i wanted an instant crash.
If all the factions were pop locked, i knew i would have spike lag here and there, but nothing major.
And it was fine with me.
But now, even if all the factions are 2 or 3 bars only, i cant get close to any single keep if they're UA, no matter how many factions there or how big the groups are.
Spike lag is constant, making it impossible to swap bar or using skills, if there are more than 5 player on a flag i have to wait until they leave cause i cant do anything otherwise.
And when i get to a keep thats under attack, or about to, game kicks me out and loggin' back in places me at the camp base.
I checked everything on my end, firewall permissions, antivirus exceptions, drivers, router, everything, and nothing has changed on my end (and no, im not with optus, i know about their problems currently).

I'm running out of ideas, any suggestion?