The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(PS4 NA) The Dragon Chasers - Free Beginners Trading Guild (Trader in Greenshade thru Sept. 22nd)

DragonRacer
DragonRacer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
If you're new to the game or haven't been in a trading guild before and want to try one out, The Dragon Chasers could be your new home! The current founder is going through some medical recovery, so billy2484 has taken over GM and is in the process of rebuilding and reviving this guild. If you're familiar at all with The PTKs free trading guild, there is a CP 160+ requirement to join. For The Dragon Chasers, The PTKs' little sister guild, no specific level is required - all are free to join! And if you're an active participant in the guild and looking to upgrade to more top level traders, once you hit CP 160, he'd be happy to invite you to The PTKs as well!

The Dragon Chasers are small, but growing. They are a donation-based guild with no weekly dues. The guild hall has a transmute station, target dummies, and all attunable blacksmith/clothier/woodworking crafting stations (with attunable jewelry tables in process).

Until they get bigger, they will be aiming for solo traders/Outlaw Refuge/smaller traders. If you've never been in a trading guild before but always wanted to try one out or learn more about the trading scene, this would be a good guild to cut your teeth on. Message billy2484 on PSN for an invite!
Edited by DragonRacer on September 16, 2019 10:55AM
PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • sylvieanne
    sylvieanne
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite if you have room. PSN - beachcomber92_

Thanks! Long time eso player but new PS4 player.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sylvieanne wrote: »
    Would love an invite if you have room. PSN - beachcomber92_

Thanks! Long time eso player but new PS4 player.

@sylvieanne - Invite sent! :)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • bexlafon
    bexlafon
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join! PSN: bexlafon

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Bal Foyen this week and we are open to all levels! Fast growing guild looking for new members. :)
  • Ophelia_Undómiel
    Ophelia_Undómiel
    Soul Shriven
    :D Would like an invitation!
    PSN: PvtDoge
    Edited by Ophelia_Undómiel on March 4, 2019 8:48PM
  • teawhytie
    teawhytie
    Please invite PSN UlcerTy

Cheers
  • ilunormwma
    ilunormwma
    Soul Shriven
    Invitation, please.ID almighty-seat630.
  • zeref_sama
    zeref_sama
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I’m cp 300ish but I have no experience with guild traders or large guild in general and would love to join to learn more

PSN OfMesnoxianBlood
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ilunormwma wrote: »
    Invitation, please.ID almighty-seat630.

@ilunormwma - could not send an invite since you are in 5 guilds, which is the maximum.

zeref_sama wrote: »
    Hi I’m cp 300ish but I have no experience with guild traders or large guild in general and would love to join to learn more

PSN OfMesnoxianBlood

One of my officers popped you an invite!

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've managed to snag a trader in Skywatch this week! Come help us grow. :)
  • huskykev85
    Hi i joined other trading guilds but never understood trading could i get an invite huskykev85
  • Omirao
    Omirao
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, I am Omirao- on PSN
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • Tristx
    Tristx
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please.
    PSN: TRISTX78
  • deci0110
    deci0110
    Soul Shriven
    Would very much appreciate an invite! PSN deci0110

Thanks!
  • Dar7hprince
    Dar7hprince
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite if your still recruiting psn is FullHollowGod
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, folks! Sorry for the long time with no invite/reply - I was out of town and just got back late last night. I'll get all three of you added today!
  • oldscandalman_ESO
    oldscandalman_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd also love an invite! PSN TheSandmanTLV
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All invites now sent! :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plenty of room for new members and we won a trader in Marbruk, Greenshade this week!
  • jr07pell
    jr07pell
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty new to ESO and would love a spot if you're still recruiting, PSN: ILikeYasuosAbs