Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr's Moonsugars Guild is recruiting for new members!

CrescentLunaR29
Elsweyr's Moonsugars is a Social PvE guild looking for new to old ESO members. This guild has friendly members, helpful to others, and also teach you basics if your new, No Dues but donations are always accepted! You will also stay up to date with the latest ESO news as well!
Our Guild Schedule
We have an guild night every night of the week and weekend ( sometimes weekends) we do zone clears, pledges, dailies, and dungeon runs. We are gearing up for future trials.
Our active time is from 9:30 am to 12:00 am CT
Our Discord link
https://discord.gg/KcqJP9k
Please don't click the link if you don't want to join the guild
*If link dont work let me know and I sent out a new one
🚨 Please DO NOT join this just to be in a new discord server we will KICK you out!!!🚨
Xbox message for invite
CrescentLunaR29 or join the Discord server in the Xbox general chat and one of the officers will invite you into the guild
*Looking for new officers to help out with the guild*
Edited by CrescentLunaR29 on April 15, 2020 1:18AM
  • Baneful_Legion
    Can I get an invite once I clear a spot? ☺️
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Sure can 😊
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • CrescentLunaR29
    We are on band and discord app in case someone don't like to use one of the apps
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • jwporrett
    jwporrett
    ✭✭
    Could I get an invite please?

GT: jporrett

Thanks!
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Sure, your invite will be sent shortly ☺️
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Bump
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy. First ... do you have a guild trader yet? Second, I'm looking for an active PvE guild that likes to do dungeons, delves, world bosses, etc. I don't mind doing a little Cyrodil if the group is big enough to kick butt but I'm not a huge PvP player most of the time. I got tired of getting whacked by players hiding in sneak mode so I haven't been to Cyrodil in more than a year.

Anyway ... if you're big into PvE and have a guild trader, send me an invite. I go by FixedBlade123 in the game. My main character is on the Red team.
  • CrescentLunaR29
    We don't have a guild trader yet, still have low on members and would like to have to more so this can happen. But if you like to me add to guild still let me know.
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • lunamia
    lunamia
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I am an old player who started again a few days ago. I used to play with my fiancé, but he’s stuck on another game so it’s just me trying to get back into the swing of things. I’m looking for a chill group that I can be a part of. I’m not the best at it, but I have a DK tank champ level 281 that I had been working on previously. If you’re still looking for people to join I would like to
    GT: xx lunamia xx

I don’t have any recent knowledge to share since I’m new again, but I would love to help out where I can.
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Awesome , your invite will be sent shortly ☺️
  • lunamia
    lunamia
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Your welcome
  • lunamia
    lunamia
    Soul Shriven
    I have never used discord or band before, just use to the game chat. Do you have those up and running yet? Not sure if I just wasn’t able to find the group, may be error on my part.
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Yes, both discord and band is up and running. Let me know if you still have issues and I give a link to discord since we are mostly there anyways
    Edited by CrescentLunaR29 on May 25, 2019 5:51AM
  • lunamia
    lunamia
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me the discord link when you get a chance?
  • CrescentLunaR29
    link should be set to not expire, if it don't work let me know and I send you a new link.
    https://discord.gg/KcqJP9k
    Edited by CrescentLunaR29 on May 25, 2019 6:08PM
  • padmesigma
    padmesigma
    Soul Shriven
    Edit: n/m I've gotten a response to an earlier post on reddit and am only comfortable joining one guild at this time.
    Edited by padmesigma on May 26, 2019 5:12AM
    Sam, agender, xe/xem/xyr pronouns please and thank you!
  • CrescentLunaR29
    What was your question, I didn't see it? And you already have a guild?
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • MonsterNeal
    MonsterNeal
    Soul Shriven
    I just got the game recently and looking for people who want to grind with me

Can I get a invite. GT MonsterNeal
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Sure, your invite has been sent 🙂
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Had an some awesome dungeon runs this evening! 😊 Can't wait to progress even more!
    Edited by CrescentLunaR29 on May 29, 2019 2:39PM
  • CrescentLunaR29
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Good evening 🌙
  • CrescentLunaR29
    Hello👋