The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disconnecting from the internet while playing ESO

nickl413
nickl413
✭✭✭✭
Doesnt seem like disconnecting from the internet would be related to the game but it only happens when I'm playing ESO. It typically happens when traveling to another zone or right when I engage in combat. And only happens on this PC, not my other PC. It's been happening a lot since Elsweyr update. It's happened 4 or 5 times this morning. Any ideas?
  • TheSkwee
    TheSkwee
    What happens to me is I get booted back to the log in page. Before im booted I cant pick up or do anything other then walk around in the process of getting kicked back in the log in. This has never happened to me in the three years playing this game. All other games work fine. I quit playing its too annoying.
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheSkwee wrote: »
    What happens to me is I get booted back to the log in page. Before im booted I cant pick up or do anything other then walk around in the process of getting kicked back in the log in. This has never happened to me in the three years playing this game. All other games work fine. I quit playing its too annoying.

Your problem sounds like disconnecting from the game server. I get that from time to time but the problem I'm having now is disconnecting from my own wifi while playing ESO. I know it's not my internet service or my router because my other computer is still connected to Wifi. It's like my computer restarts its internal wifi adapter, but only while playing ESO.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Port Triggering set up for the various port ranges the game uses.

Search for Ports in the support section for the ranges.

Also, Windows recently forced their firewall to be back on, and tightened things up. So, make sure the game and the launcher is allowed in the Firewall.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kosh1971
    Kosh1971
    TheSkwee wrote: »

I am nearly at this stage - every time there is "maintenance" the game keeps booting me out.

A reply from ZOS that is not canned auto response would be nice as well - although very unlikely.