The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Achievement Points Leaderboard - Ascending Tide [49k Club]

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »
    Wrathstone - General - Skating the Ice - Have no group members get hit by Glaciation during your battle with the Weeping Woman in Depths of Malatar.

Is the Glaciation the big AoE that spawns under her with the ice crystals, or is it the AoE that spawns in circles with openings in the middle of various sizes? I thought we avoided both but the achievement didn't unlock. Just wondering what we need to be more focused on. Thanks!

It's the attack where she spawns a big circle in the middle, then a ring outside that, then another ring on the very outside of the room, and so on. If you have a high dps group on normal you can burn her down and she'll only spawn the first one in the middle of the room.

@MemeDankExtra @Aggie_Marine did you guys end up getting this on normal or vet? The game lists this achievement under normal.

I went in just me and my friend, and we 110% did not touch the glaciation aoe at all, in fact weeping woman was dead within 45 seconds. The achievement did not pop up.

Is it bugged? Or you guys maybe thought this woman wept enough? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

It's a "bug" that it's listed under normal. It is a vet achievement. Patch Notes for the PTS confirmed and it'll be updated with Elsweyr.
    Dungeons
    Depths of Malatar
    The Skating the Ice Achievement now correctly states it must be completed in Veteran difficulty.

PTS Patch Notes 5.0.3
    Edited by tmbrinks on May 16, 2019 2:19PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love when I see this thread pop up! All you guys/gals who have nearly or already maxed current achievements is amazing!
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm nowhere near those numbers, but I admire people who have so much dedication. I barely have 31.2K on my first character and around 22-23K each on my 7 alts. The vast majority of what I'm missing is locked behind group content, particularly trials, and I've had quite a few disappointing experience with careless trial & dungeon groups, so I decided to take a break from those. A long one :)
    Edited by Asardes on May 16, 2019 2:59PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m down to last 2 achievements needed in pvp. Is chaos guardian bugged? I did 1.8m healing I. A premade group, how is 375k of that not on the carrier?! 🤦‍♀️
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m down to last 2 achievements needed in pvp. Is chaos guardian bugged? I did 1.8m healing I. A premade group, how is 375k of that not on the carrier?! 🤦‍♀️

I heard it's bugged
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • kaanihsanb16_ESO
    On behalf of a player known as @HipsterGandalf42 on PC EU:

https://imgur.com/a/kB87y3M
  • iceman784
    iceman784
    ✭✭✭
    Done with the achievements. And they have gotten so easy that I dont know if I'll keep going for them. No challenge really.
    Good luck to everyone who will keep going for it
    49TvBDl.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommorow is launch day for elsweyr so might as well post my achievements for my progress in wrathstone. This is on PC NA aduhps5y0g7a.png
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    Last update before elsweyr pre-release
    8Gzguux.png
    Edited by MagiiC_One on May 19, 2019 7:04AM
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont think Gryphon Heart is realistic this evening^^ Last update

Z4HDk96.jpg
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last post for Wrathstone Update PC/NA

f4qov4i.png
    Edited by tmbrinks on May 19, 2019 1:44PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrathstone - General - Skating the Ice - Have no group members get hit by Glaciation during your battle with the Weeping Woman in Depths of Malatar.

Is the Glaciation the big AoE that spawns under her with the ice crystals, or is it the AoE that spawns in circles with openings in the middle of various sizes? I thought we avoided both but the achievement didn't unlock. Just wondering what we need to be more focused on. Thanks!

It's the attack where she spawns a big circle in the middle, then a ring outside that, then another ring on the very outside of the room, and so on. If you have a high dps group on normal you can burn her down and she'll only spawn the first one in the middle of the room.

@MemeDankExtra @Aggie_Marine did you guys end up getting this on normal or vet? The game lists this achievement under normal.

I went in just me and my friend, and we 110% did not touch the glaciation aoe at all, in fact weeping woman was dead within 45 seconds. The achievement did not pop up.

Is it bugged? Or you guys maybe thought this woman wept enough? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

ZOS confirmed this achievement requires veteran mode. They will rectify it with the next update.
  • MemeDankExtra
    MemeDankExtra
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my last update for Wrathstone
    Zu58c1j.jpg
    5rFlEXc.jpg
  • Josh3133
    Josh3133
    ✭✭
    Last update for Wrathstone

nn0YaNt.jpg
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am always so close and yet so far. I’m about to pop 30k on my main.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am finally in the 34K club! :smile:PnD7EA0.png
    (How do I get the image to show immediately?)
    Edited by Sinolai on June 26, 2019 11:23AM
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete

Edited by wishlist14 on May 20, 2019 9:45PM
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The leaderboard for Update 21 (Wrathstone) is hereby officially closed and we are looking forward to new achievements in Update 22 (Elsweyr).

Thank you to all participants in the achievement points leaderboard race during this season and congratulations to the top scorers!

For the first time in the history of this leaderboard, @HipsterGandalf42 and @iceman784 share the first spot with a 100% completion of every single achievement available in ESO up to that date. Congratulations!

Here's the list of all contestants with a score of at least 34k that will go down in history:
    Statistics out of all 34k Entries:
    • PC EU | 10 Entries
    • PC NA | 3 Entries
    • XBOX NA | 1 Entry

Current Top Scorers
    2019-05-20

# 01
    @HipsterGandalf42 (PC EU)
    35,965 / 35,965 (100.0%)

RfRYCYt.jpg

# 01
    @iceman784 (PC EU)
    35,965 / 35,965 (100.0%)

49TvBDl.png

# 02
    @MemeDankExtra (PC NA)
    35,735 / 35,965 (99.4%)

Zu58c1j.jpg

# 03
    @MagiiC_One (PC EU)
    35,530 / 35,965 (98.8%)

8Gzguux.png

# 04
    @The_Saint (PC EU)
    35,515 / 35,965 (98.7%)

Z4HDk96.jpg

# 05
    @ScottOfLibertalia (PC EU)
    34,835 / 34,835 (96.9%)

p3Az96u.jpg

# 06
    @Gralor (PC EU)
    34,540 / 35,965 (96.0%)

WO3PbgP.jpg

# 07
    @tmbrinks (PC NA)
    34,400 / 35,965 (95.6%)

f4qov4i.png

# 08
    @MemeDankExtra (PC NA)
    34,225 / 35,965 (95.2%)

5rFlEXc.jpg

# 09
    @Arwen72 (PC EU)
    34,215 / 35,965 (95.1%)

cll3bcf.jpg

# 10
    @Sinolai (PC EU)
    34,170 / 35,965 (95.0%)

PnD7EA0.png

# 11
    @Hylda69 (PC EU)
    34,125 / 35,965 (94.9%)

ayKl0.png

# 12
    @Josh3133 (XBOX NA)
    34,110 / 35,965 (94.8%)

nn0YaNt.jpg

# 13
    @themaddaedra (PC EU)
    34,025 / 35,965 (94.6%)

290pwki.jpg
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First update of Elsweyr:
    2mahw9.jpg
    PC|EU
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Elsweyr update

wLJrxTt.jpg
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old thread but my reaction is still the same:

Dear god.....
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Update for Elsweyr with 35,605 Achievement Points.

SEjbaTA.png
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been a while since last update, had been slacking a bit, but back in full force :3

p1Cjhbc.jpg
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • iceman784
    iceman784
    ✭✭✭
    I know I've said I won't go after achievements anymore, but I managed to do 100% again
    GeXiRCP.png
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second Update for Elsweyr with 36,025 Achievement Points.

OIONeCM.png

Additionally I collected all books available in-game (excluding two that are currently bugged).

FHfQCJD.png
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the closest I'm going to get this patch. :disappointed:

1D0a8bz.jpg
  • kaanihsanb16_ESO
    On behalf of a player known as @HipsterGandalf42 on PC EU:

https://imgur.com/a/xCGMjdl
  • RogueDragon15
    RogueDragon15
    Soul Shriven
    @RogueDragon15
    Character - Rogue Blade Extra

• RogueDragon15
    RogueDragon15
    Soul Shriven
    @RogueDragon15
    Character - Rogue Blade Extra

Probably helps to include the link... :)

https://imgur.com/XbrWcYj