The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

cant link ps4 account

ChioARC
ChioARC
Hello. I play steam version of ESO on PC and now i buy the ps4 version to play it on console. Problem is that i cant create a new account cause my email is in use on the PC account, and i cant link the account and i get a msg saying that or the ID or the password are wrong. I press the forgot ID button at login and i confirm my ID in eso, but when i try to reset the password, the link take me to a page that say: You cannot reset your password at this time. I dont have another email, so i cant create a new account on my PS4. When i log to my account here i need to log via the sign in through STEAM, but i dont have this option on the PS4 and i cannot find any tutorials or post about how can i fix that on the internet. Can you help me please?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @ChioARC.

Steam is a platform for PC games only. You can’t launch PS4 games using the Steam interface.

If you’re just trying to link your new PS4 ESO purchase to your PS4 gamer tag, there are several articles available in the ESO Support section (as well as an online general search).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 23, 2019 8:02PM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the whole problem is not being able to use the same email for both just create another email.
    Edited by ApostateHobo on May 23, 2019 10:39PM