The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Offering 10m PC EU for Shissus Guild Tools FIX

Dont_do_drugs
Dont_do_drugs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am offering 10m to whoever is able to fix the Shissus Guild Tools desaster and brings it up to date (especially all donation related windows).
Edited by Dont_do_drugs on May 20, 2019 7:05PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
Deutsch | English

• InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

Which features do you need? ;) Btw. I've posted a few fixes already in the comment section of shissu's before reading this :P
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont comment it, just do it. :p

Basically we need someone to make sure, that

* donations will be tracked correctly
    * that the time in guild works correctly again
    * in the guild bank the total donation info and so on moved into the history, instead of left of it. its hard to read meanwhile

u know sgt maybe also a while, there is a lot more broken still. but if those 3 things would work again, a lot of gm on pc eu iwll start kissing ur feet. promised.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh i forgot: the invites from guild search do not work with the welcome message. it would be fine, if the welcome messages would also work for that new sort of joins.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really using the addon. I have no idea what you're talking about. can you post a few screenshots?

Edit: Well I'm using the addon, but not the features you're mentioning.
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on May 22, 2019 6:38PM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer closed - seems as we got someone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I should have really gone through with learning LUA. My half assed attempt at it wouldn’t help now. ;)

@InvitationNotFound is a great guy though. He’ll sort it out.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not him mainly doing it, but yes he is ☺️

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• sharkclanb16_ESO