Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant Login

ChioARC
ChioARC
PC US here. I login, select a PJ and when i press Play i get this message
wqzivpyzclg6.jpg

Any clue or what can i do. I got this error all day and i cant play.
i try with and without addons.
I have last versions of drivers....
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting error 307, booted from server.

in PC NA.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I restarted my computer and it fixed.

Thank you ZoS, for making my lap top feel insecure. As if it didn’t feel bad enough as it is.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ChioARC

Here are two additional steps you can take if you continue to get the message "An error has occurred" when logging in.

Switch Between Megaservers

If you continue to receive the "Unexpected error" message, you can try changing your Megaserver.
    To do this, navigate to the in-game login screen by launching The Elder Scrolls Online from the ESO Launcher. At the login screen, select Server (underneath the Play button), select the server you wish to connect to (NA or EU), and then select Accept. It may take several minutes for your server selection to update. After choosing your server, wait until the Announcements reflects your selection before logging into the game.

Repair your Launcher

Rename the "ProgramData" folder to "ProgramDataBackup" located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ and repair your launcher. Open your Launcher and Go to "Game Options" and select "Repair"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aloha
    Aloha
    ✭✭✭
    ChioARC wrote: »
    PC US here. I login, select a PJ and when i press Play i get this message
    wqzivpyzclg6.jpg

Any clue or what can i do. I got this error all day and i cant play.
    i try with and without addons.
    I have last versions of drivers....

If somone is desesperate with this error (an error as occured please wait some minutes) look what worked for me :

1) Create a new account on windows

2) Go with minimal mode on your PC (thanks to msconfig : https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows) and apply and OK.

3) Connect to internet with different wi-fi/lan or other (example : smartphone)

3) Restart computer

4) Login in the new account created

5) Create a folder on desktop "ESO saved"

6) go to your Document/elderscrollsonline/live and move : shadercache.cooked , usersettings, Addons, savedvariables, addonsettings in the new folder on your desktop

7) Run launcher in admin mode, launch ESO.exe, login in different server where you come from (America or Europe) when connected, go back to your login page and connect to you usual server, connect a character.

8) Leave ESO and restart computer

9) connect to you usual windows account

10) In "ESO Saved" Folder on your desktop, please move usersettings, Addons, savedvariables, addonsettings but not shadercache.cooked in the Document/elderscrollsonline/live say Yes to Replace the same files.

11) Update your addons if you have

12) Start ESO launcher in admin mode as usual, login, login char. Enjoy the game ?