The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Only 1 Ouroboros (Drops) Crown Crate at the time?

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can you only ever have a maximum of 1 of these crates at a time before you receive a next one? Because according to my emails since the last time i logged in i should have received 3 but only found 1 after logging in...
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got 1 ? You are lucky then. I watched every stream, acording to schedule in May and not a single drop (yes I have linked my twitch & eso pc account and watched definetly more than 10 minutes). No luck so far. Granted most of those were not guaranteed but I was almost certain that yestrday Bethesda_DE stream was a guaranteed crate. But so far no e-mail and no crate :(

EDIT:

OMG I got it. 5H delay. LOL. I got back from work and I had an email... THX ZOS ! Mah 1st CREIT ! ! :D:D:D:D
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on May 22, 2019 1:46PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a crate from Bethesda.de stream yesterday but I had no luck with the "chance" ones so far.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mean i got 3 separate emails after watching 3 streams on 3 different days so i assumed i got 3 crates but you seem to only receive 1 crate and need to open it before you will get another one so be warned...