The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

server lag is brutal

bubbajones
bubbajones
✭✭✭
this evening has become absolutely unbearable for action delay for me. there is 3 to 4 second delay for my actions and it takes 4 secs to chat and I am dying pretty much every fight in a solo player instance so it has nothing to do with people in the zone.

I think Zenimax needs to upgrade their servers or something because this is unplayable, it wasn't like this in beta or early access and as more and more people come online it gets worse and worse. Im getting fed up playing this and its only been 2 weeks
  • lesso
    lesso
    your lucky at the moment there is a 2min delay for my entire group makes this dungeon impossible
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. At first I thought my computer was under performing, so I lowered the graphics settings from high to medium, but there is still crazy lag no matter what! Not to mention all the lock ups and crashing right when you're in the middle of a fight or just wandering around the world.
  • 345zac_ESO
    345zac_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing for me.