Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon DLC Bundles

blnchk
blnchk
✭✭✭✭✭
As far as I know, something like this doesn't exist, but it would be great if it did. There are quite a few Dungeon DLCs out by now, but they can be a tad unappealing as separate purchases. Thoughts?
Edited by blnchk on May 22, 2019 5:46AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I agree. But alas I don't see this changing now.

If it's turning over a profit for ZOS, well, why fix what isn't broken.

We can only speculate of course.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree. But alas I don't see this changing now.

If it's turning over a profit for ZOS, well, why fix what isn't broken.

We can only speculate of course.

Well, currently there's the Guilds and Glory pack, so it's not like there's no precedent.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised Zos has not offered any other packs since Guilds and Glory. Unless it did not sell well it would seem to have been a start to something. They do sell some DLCs at discount during their anniversary. Not sure if they do this with dungeon DLCs.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised ZOS haven't offered this.

I wasn't originally going to buy the Imperial City DLC and I was unsure about the Dark Brotherhood, but when the Guilds & Glory bundle came out I decided it was worth getting even if I only rarely played those two. I haven't bought any dungeon DLC yet because I don't play dungeons much, but a bundle with a discount over buying them individually would be better value so I'd be more likely to buy that than trying to choose which individual dungeons I want to get.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"