The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Housing, Undercroft items removed before sale? (solved)

darkstar2084
darkstar2084
✭✭✭✭
Imperial* Altar and shrine of the bay have been take off under-croft list! cant buy them at all. I hope they aren't going to be moved to lighting, because that would be really cheap since being in that category for years :/
@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by darkstar2084 on May 21, 2019 9:08PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial* Altar and shrine of the bay have been take off under-croft list! cant buy them at all. I hope they aren't going to be moved to lighting, because that would be really cheap since being in that category for years :/
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Oh wow... I hope not - I was planning on buying the Imperial Shrine of the Bay!
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Oh wow... I hope not - I was planning on buying the Imperial Shrine of the Bay!

maybe its bugged in the list or something but was there yesterday :(
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was being critical of ZoS I might think this is shady practice but Im not so Ill just say darn.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just confirming that this is not intended and the team is looking into it. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah nice ,good to hear thanks
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, these should be back in the store now.
    Staff Post