The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hiding Houses... Custom Builds

ZAD1ST
ZAD1ST
✭✭✭
Who else likes hiding houses? I’ve got a bit of an addiction for completely hiding the original houses in some of my houses 😂

Exorcised Coven Cottage
nhzdbzrontic.jpeg

The Gorinir Estate

jl0s9pcvhlhv.jpeg

4vma8f60afrv.jpeg

fwkkz942f005.jpeg

The Ample Domicile

yuwyb1jq5pwd.jpeg

I’d love to see other examples of people completely redesigning their houses ❤️ I can’t be alone in using all the new structural furnishings to build your own houses. Let see what you’ve done?
Edited by ZAD1ST on May 27, 2019 1:31AM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my god.....

are your houses open to be viewed in game? they look amazing
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    oh my god.....

Gorinir is my primary on Xbox Eu atm and is open 👍🏻
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Okay this is amazing. :astonished: I actually think that building these while working around an existing house is totally more impressive than entirely custom builds on a clean slate. That Gorinir Estate... oooooh *starry eyed grabby hands* it's a proper fortress. Glad to see you're putting the Alinor furniture to awesome use :smiley:
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful.

Must play havoc with the furnishing limit, though.
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great work they look fantastic!
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp it's in the same style but your coven cottage is definitely better looking than mine LMAO.

Nice job.
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These are fabulous, please let us know how to visit. Also if you have EHT you can set them to open houses so anyone who has the community addon can find them easily! I love your builds, thank you for posting this!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As for redesigning, I have done blocking off of homes... but the closest I've done to what you are talking about is Coldharbour. bbrwu7ba7xck.png
    4mkw5ipf947d.png
    1yegn5dzr3md.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Beautiful.

Must play havoc with the furnishing limit, though.

Actually because Gorinir has 600 and the Coven Cottage has 400, its not too difficult to mask the houses. Plus the inside of both houses are so small you can really go to town even after you’ve redesigned them. Gorinir even has a hidden forge underneath it.

These are fabulous, please let us know how to visit. Also if you have EHT you can set them to open houses so anyone who has the community addon can find them easily! I love your builds, thank you for posting this!

So Gorinir is open to all so you can find me on Xbox EU and visit my Primary GT ZAD1ST. Or CurryGaming has done a video of Gorinir and the Coven Cottage.

And my Ample Domicile is here
    https://youtu.be/F-ayC4Vgm7g

• ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    As for redesigning, I have done blocking off of homes... but the closest I've done to what you are talking about is Coldharbour.

I love your redesign of coldharbour! Beautiful ❤️
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZAD1ST Really amazing, custom builds that you have constructed and with such a varied portfolio of themes. Keep up the excellent work! <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for redesigning, I have done blocking off of homes... but the closest I've done to what you are talking about is Coldharbour. bbrwu7ba7xck.png
    4mkw5ipf947d.png
    1yegn5dzr3md.png

@StabbityDoom That build is an all-time favorite of mine. <3
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my god.....

Hey! That’s what I was gonna say!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've always been a fan of your building style ZAD1ST. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the new construction items from Elsweyr.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    I've always been a fan of your building style ZAD1ST. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the new construction items from Elsweyr.

@Zypheran I’m still farming the plans for the murkmire construction furnishings but elsweyr will be a priority ❤️ They are so pretty
    Edited by ZAD1ST on May 21, 2019 2:51PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »
    Zypheran wrote: »

@Zypheran I’m still farming the plans for the murkmire construction furnishings but elsweyr will be a priority ❤️ They are so pretty

Yea, they are very good. I've really enjoyed building with the new structural items.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are doing all of this on console? Now I'm really impressed! I will watch your videos to get ideas. This one is sadly lacking in creativity. 😸
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZAD1ST do you read JR Ward? She has a pretty cool vampire character named Zadist in her books.

If you were on NA I would come visit your main. If I ever do an EU character I'll be by to steal your ideas. 😸
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @LadySinflower nice spot on the gt... people rarely get the reference
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »
    @LadySinflower nice spot on the gt... people rarely get the reference

So it is from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series? That's fantastic! Zadist is my favorite of all the "brothers!" He's been through hell but has a heart of gold.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @LadySinflower yep it’s from the Black Dagger Brotherhood 😊 Z is my favourite too. I misspelled it though as Zsadist was taken.
    Edited by ZAD1ST on June 1, 2019 9:12AM
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Hiding the original house is a great idea, and you've done it really well. Very impressive

:)
    Jaida Rayne
    ESO Creations and Inspirations
    Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple of houses that I absolutely hate the look of! This is such a great idea! But, unfortunately, the interior will still look the same no matter how beautifully you hide the exterior. I think I'll probably end up buying several of the houses I dislike to use them as storage for the extra furnishings I have.

@ZAD1ST Sorry for hijacking your thread back there with a different topic. Thanks for correcting my spelling of Z's name. Its been a long time since I read those books. My last one was the kid's book.. John Something...Michael? Anyway, love those books, love your GT. 😀😎
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are amazing! I really love trying to hide the original houses as well. i've done so with Mournoth Keep (although not to this level at all) and The Exorcises Coven Cottage (I made it into a magical haunted tree house). but it's just nothing like these. lol

Like how do you even plan out something like this. It boggles mah mind. :|
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @LadySinflower I’ve actually made the inside of the Coven Cottage as hidden as possible. The only place you really see it is in a secret room at the back

Inside

0noduj7s236y.jpeg

Secret room

r2gst3w9vi08.jpeg

Secret room entrance

15cekwqvxur5.jpeg

Also the inside of the woodelf pods at the Gorinir Estate just fits a clockwork dome thingy... can’t remember what’s it’s called right now

rry5o5kjn4qi.jpeg

a3ddu58bx6gg.jpeg
  • Thrawniel
    Thrawniel
    ✭✭✭
    Not finished yet, but I'm slowly turning poophut in Ample Domicile into crystal geode. Probably it won't have enough slots left for anything else when I'm done, but it will look pretty!

(It's mostly issue of gold and this project not being my main priority, so it takes a while)
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm speechless. Beautiful job!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZAD1ST , great work! You've created lovely structures that really do mask the original. I'm still having difficulty seeing any remaining objects of the properties that would make them recognizable. Inspiring!
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Delphinia ❤️

@Thrawniel I’d love to see it when you’re finished 👍🏻