Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL.

Merry Xmas Drac!
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    LOL.

Merry Xmas Drac!

Happy 2019, Elong :smiley:
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Mazbt wrote: »
    Dudis wrote: »
    Dudis wrote: »
    Not to be a hater or anything, but watching your vids basically feels like one of those old macro-groups where one guy controls a bunch of bots on /follow, spamming AoE and heals.

But if thats the playstyle you like, all the power to you, I guess!

I bet the leader is having fun :)

I think its quite a common misunderstanding between both people who don't play the same playstyle as us and some who do that the lead is actually responsible for all calls etc

its actually more like sailing. As the lead you're there to help steer the group and direct the flow of the combat but actually everyone in the raid is responsible for making it happen as individuals. You can't micromanage everything or play peoples chars and if you did the performance would be way worse. People need to know the direction and objective. Not where to stand and what to do, this should come naturally to the people in raid.

By working together in this way to achieve a more challenging goal then you would be able to do solo/smallscale its generally fun for everyone involved in accomplishing it.

I dont doubt that it takes a lot of coordination to run a group like that, especially when facing other coordinated groups trying to counter your moves. Im not saying the people "following" are bots or anything, and im sure there are defined roles to fullfill in the group, but from an outsiders perspective, im not seeing it.

Personally i think they should redice the group-cap to 8 players to open up diversity of group-types, builds and the overall action we see in cyrodiil, but thats another story :)

The attitude of stacking ungrouped players and casual squads into one blob of like 40 to 50 would have to change though imo. Or else it will be organized groups of 8 being chased by 40 plus people and not groups of 16 to 20.

I can see the argument for a chicken/egg scenario though.

Are there 40 man blobs because thats what it takes for pugs to potentially wipe 16 man groups or are there 16 man groups because that's what it takes to wipe 40 man blobs.

There’s blobs on both sides, becuse despite what these guilds like to think, they’re never running with just 16 or 8 or 12 as they inevitably attract the rest of their faction. So they see 16 health bars and get tunnel vision like they’re the most amazing guild on earth when they wipe 20 of the opposing faction, but what they don’t see see are the extra 10-15 they drag along with them.
    Edited by Vapirko on January 9, 2019 1:33AM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    There’s blobs on both sides, becuse despite what these guilds like to think, they’re never running with just 16 or 8 or 12 as they inevitably attract the rest of their faction. So they see 16 health bars and get tunnel vision like they’re the most amazing guild on earth when they wipe 20 of the opposing faction, but what they don’t see see are the extra 10-15 they drag along with them. Guild groups are often straight up carried these days by sets like earthgore I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve coordinated a few ult dumps with a couple of people and there’s half a ball group laying on the floor about to die and then a couple of earthgores proc and there they go to full health. Not to mention most are built tanky and rely on AOE damage and ult dumps to do the work for them. I mean catch these players alone and most go down real fast. Guild groups like these rarely ever get attacked by an equal number of people at once, it’s typically a stream of pugs. Where as they’re frequently coordinating attacks on small clusters and solo players.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some nice highlights of our recent AD raid. It was great fun fighting and looking forward to more battles :)

https://youtu.be/lq4GAlETlSA
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fantasia had pretty much the same results with them that night. Army of the Packed are very wipeable on Shor when we aren't getting all the crashes and our skills actually fire. Seemed like Drac and Fantasia took turns wiping them over and over. We, very purposefully, stayed out of the fights y'all were having with them and it seemed as though y'all did the same for us. It was a fun night. We were outnumbered 2, 3 and 4 to 1 all night long.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    Fantasia had pretty much the same results with them that night. Army of the Packed are very wipeable on Shor when we aren't getting all the crashes and our skills actually fire. Seemed like Drac and Fantasia took turns wiping them over and over. We, very purposefully, stayed out of the fights y'all were having with them and it seemed as though y'all did the same for us. It was a fun night. We were outnumbered 2, 3 and 4 to 1 all night long.

That was a fun night too on Shor :)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on January 15, 2019 9:42PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »

yeh this was on Vivec during their normal mega lag blob time XD the biggest problem when you are fighting them is to actually make your character cast at least anything lol :D
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to FINALLY have a good challenge from an AD group! GF's that night Drac ;) AP members always have a blast fighting you guys!
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Next Video is up on the channel, Happy Belated Valentines day <3

(p.s. Was sick the weekend some of the clips were recorded, sorry for the voice)

https://youtu.be/X5EyRT523xI
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    Approved.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/RyUuPKXFu9U

I've been slacking a lot on editing videos recently finding the time around work but managed to make some headway into all of our clips this week so prepare for some video spam in the next week!

It's certainly been an interesting patch to watch how groups have changed with the rapids nerf.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    So who had their money in the "no rapids, no ball group" camp?

Pay up.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭

Pay up.

Indeed :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/jYjjsjB5RUc
    As promised part 2.
    Next one up soon ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For Me Sundae!!!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    For Me Sundae!!!

See you at Starkbucks
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video.
    As promised part 2.
    Next one up soon ;)

Holding block while on the rocks was a nice little detail in this video that I enjoyed. Does jumping up and down on the flags really help flip them faster? Also, (and this might be a question for PMs) what are your thoughts on Aggressive Horn for a raid your size?
    Edited by Ahtu on May 16, 2019 11:58AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Nice video.
    As promised part 2.
    Next one up soon ;)

Holding block while on the rocks was a nice little detail in this video that I enjoyed. Does jumping up and down on the flags really help flip them faster? Also, (and this might be a question for PMs) what are your thoughts on Aggressive Horn for a raid your size?

Jumping idk it's just funny. It feels like it helps but then probs just keeps you more active so time passes.

Aggressive horn is decent but when you are trying to cut numbers it's kind of the first thing to cut because you don't have enough people to spare someone. In a larger raid it would likely be worth it if in a team which is organised enough to make use of it. I don't think it would help with pugs.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MipMip wrote: »

Pay up.

Indeed :)

It has never been rapids, its Purge.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After purge is removed I wonder if people will post "it has never been purge its healing"
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always love the Drac vids, and for the record, it's never been rapids, purge or healing... it's all about the bacon.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    After purge is removed I wonder if people will post "it has never been purge its healing"

That would be an awesome day for stamina healers.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rapids nerf was exactly as impactful as I expected it to be. I think the impact to gameplay has been beneficial. I fully expected groups to adapt, but doing so required the same kind of compromises smaller groups and ungrouped players were. Rapids was just too easy and effective.

Before, a member of a ball group circling a keep wall could fall off but get back to the group fairly easily with no inherent mobility or CC immunity tools slotted. Now, it's a little more challenging.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    The rapids nerf was exactly as impactful as I expected it to be. I think the impact to gameplay has been beneficial. I fully expected groups to adapt, but doing so required the same kind of compromises smaller groups and ungrouped players were. Rapids was just too easy and effective.

Before, a member of a ball group circling a keep wall could fall off but get back to the group fairly easily with no inherent mobility or CC immunity tools slotted. Now, it's a little more challenging.

For me the main impact of the rapids change is seeing more and more faction zergs. Groups don't leave their frontline as often and when they do its with more players. Personally this isn't a positive change I would rather see fights spread out around the map even if it means combat is easier for less experienced groups (because then groups could form to fight those etc..)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    it feels like battles become more static and especially random grps just hide behind there siege...
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭

great as always @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO :) thank you for saving and sharing this op moments with all of us ^^
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The EP required more logs for the long winter so we decided to gather some at Aleswell... Looks like AD needed some too. https://youtu.be/_YP78H7YDzw
    @Solar_Breeze
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    The EP required more logs for the long winter so we decided to gather some at Aleswell... Looks like AD needed some too. https://youtu.be/_YP78H7YDzw

It was fun gathering those logs :) Thank you for the nice video!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride