The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyshards and lorebooks on the map for consoles - for sale in CS

ThePurplePanther
ThePurplePanther
Soul Shriven
Wouldn't it be awesome, and such a QOL improve, if console players had the possibility, to purchase a skyshard package or lorebook package from the crown store, so that the locations are displayed on the map...?! PC Players already have such add-ons.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be careful of what you wish for... Very careful.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay for map addons
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Laz
    Laz
    ✭✭✭
    On console you have a web browser too, just use that you can swap back and forth easily look up their locations in each zone. Fextralife wiki for ESO is really good.
    Edited by Laz on May 19, 2019 3:24PM
    Been around watchin'. Time to start talkin'. - Twitch: twitch.tv/lazisonline
    Prior host of TESO Elite game-play twitch streams
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont you guys have phones.

Seriously though, google play have eso apps to help your qol in eso.

Console addons for eso is.......

Dont hold your breath.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS should just add them to zone guide.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it wouldn't. Not when a $2 application exists that does the same thing and Zenimax would charge well, well more than that for such a thing.