The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill Respec Discount in Elsweyr?

opaj
opaj
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, so I thought I'd ask here.

Are we getting discounted skill respecs with Elsewyr?
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally managed to get in-game and the skill respec shrine still lists the full price. Of course, in the past, we've had respec discounts without it being displayed in the UI, so confirmation from ZOS would be helpful here.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , this thread appears to have been moved to Players Helping Players, but I'd really prefer an official answer for this. :)
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm gonna bump this up and hope for an answer, not reasonable to charge same money after skill changes.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    EU PC
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I havent logged in yet (vacations) so do you mean there are no cheaper respec after Elsweyr patch???

That's strange since so many skills have changed!

And the changed skills weren't automatically reseted as they were last time?
    Edited by miteba on May 24, 2019 6:27PM
  • Kitsune2200
    Has zos or anyone heard if we get cheaper respecs yet for 1st week of the expantion like morrowind and summerset did?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has zos or anyone heard if we get cheaper respecs yet for 1st week of the expantion like morrowind and summerset did?

Did not happen for us on PC ... so likely the same for console.