The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Preordered Elsewyr got NOTHING! Thank You!

angeleda
angeleda
✭✭✭✭
Preordered the upgrade of my base game from Steam (because ZoS doesn't let you use Paypal BALANCE but requires me to use credit thru the website and I am not doing that)
I have both Steam and non-Steam version of the game, bought the upgrade and it says it is in steam...

Yet my game after i updated and logged in says i don't have it (my account here is not even update to Elsewyr for some reason) and asks me to buy it

Thanks again Zos and here's to waiting for about 3 weeks for a singe support ticket again...

I'll refund and rebuy it
Edited by angeleda on May 20, 2019 8:48PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day people will learn that trying to save a bit and mix steam and non-steam versions of games and DLCs always comes back to bite you. This day is yet to come.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you might want to contact support instead of posting here. nobody here can help you.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    One day people will learn that trying to save a bit and mix steam and non-steam versions of games and DLCs always comes back to bite you. This day is yet to come.

No, i bought the steam one originally then because we all know how "excellent" steam versions became (5 weekends in a row of steam users unable to log in like almost a year ago) and i bought the base standard non-steam one so that i can use the launcher outside steam. The issue now is with ZoS because my account here says i still have summerset while i actually have bought Elsewyr and my steam account is connected so it should have been there...