The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Smaller Crown houses, please

Mataata
Mataata
✭✭✭
I get that the idea with the special limited-time houses is that they're huge and amazing, but I'd really like to have a nicer, smaller home. All of the base game ones are kind of meh compared to the Crown Store ones, but the Crown Store ones are also so insanely huge and expensive and exotic they don't really feel very cozy.

The Snow Globe home was a great idea! It was well priced and very well made and just the right size, but I'm not into the snow theme so I skipped it.

Personally I'd love a tropical Khajiit style house (maybe an islet off of Khenarthi's Roost), with enough space to make a garden and an interior about the size of the Snow Globe home.
I love the Power Glove! It's so bad!
i also do art and stuff i guess, here's my twitter
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked out Frostvault Chasm? the new medium house, limited time, crown only
  • Mataata
    Mataata
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Have you checked out Frostvault Chasm? the new medium house, limited time, crown only

i kinda like that one actually, i was thinking it would be neat to make a museum in it
    I love the Power Glove! It's so bad!
    i also do art and stuff i guess, here's my twitter
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They did say on the April ESO Live that they heard our concerns about having more medium homes and that they are planning to do more of them.

I just hope they aren't all gimmicky, like the snow globe home, which was an Imperial-style lighthouse set in a snow globe in Eastmarch.

The Chasm is pretty cool, though slightly gimmicky, and I had pretty much decided not to get it, until I previewed it again this weekend. I may break down and get it. I bought a bunch of crowns during the last sale.

I just hope that some of these medium homes will be actual homes, and also in DLC areas.
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    Both the new medium homes have been snowy/icy... Why can't we have a nice medium farm house in Summerset or something?
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want a proper farm.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No