Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Complains about no visible activity in support tickets for several days

Shkirr
Shkirr
Soul Shriven
Greetings,

I've faced issue which prevents me to log (or load, to be precise) in to the game with my main character (crash on loading time) which basically has most of my possessions and all the gameplay is being done on it for several years, so I submitted a ticket to tech support (Question Reference # 190513-004601 Date Created: 05/13/2019 07:28 PM). There was only one reply that this ticket is being forwarded to the team which can take a closer look and "they should be reaching out to you shortly". After one day of waiting I've added a comment to that ticket where asked about approximate estimation for the fix. No response happened in another day, so I decided to submit another ticket to more appropriate category as I thought, which in the end doesn't look like suppose any response from the team (Question Reference # 190516-003914 Date Created: 05/16/2019 03:15 PM).

So at this point there is still no new information in any of these tickets and issue is still persists till this day (more info about the issue is in those tickets above).

At some point people suggested to try to use these forums to figure out what is happening (not happening) with investigation of the issue so here I am kindly asking for any info about it.

Thanks in advance.