Bleakrock & Blackbriar Barter Co: Two of Tamriel's Top Trading Guilds (PC-NA)

• rgrmax
    rgrmax
    Thanks again. I forgot how to get to the old guild house to make items. What was the deal again? Been awhile.
  • rgrmax
    rgrmax
    rgrmax wrote: »
    Thanks again. I forgot how to get to the old guild house to make items. What was the deal again? Been awhile.

I figured it out, have to go to your name and right click to go to residence. I can't go there atm so when am I allowed to go again? 30 days?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I figured it out, have to go to your name and right click to go to residence. I can't go there atm so when am I allowed to go again? 30 days?

Heh, not my haus. @bbcguild's primary house.

Since you just rejoined, there's a minor glitch with the game where it takes a while to see you've joined our roster. Try in about an hour. Then, bask in the glory. Not sure if you've seen our newest house. I loooove that place. <3
  • rgrmax
    rgrmax
    reoskit wrote: »

Heh, not my haus. @bbcguild's primary house.

Since you just rejoined, there's a minor glitch with the game where it takes a while to see you've joined our roster. Try in about an hour. Then, bask in the glory. Not sure if you've seen our newest house. I loooove that place. <3

ok, figured it out, lol. Yeah the new place is amazing. SO nice! WOW! Thanks for the invite and help.
  • Lostsnipe
    Lostsnipe
    Soul Shriven
    ID is @Lostsnipe returning player to eso, love to get back into selling
  • Malkaran
    Malkaran
    ✭✭
    I had to take an unexpected extended leave an absence from the game and did not notify the guild I apologize, may I get an re-invite to Blackbriar/Mournhold. I am fully back and ready to be an active trader. In game name @Malkaran

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @benjb83 @Malkaran - invites sent.

@Lostsnipe - Please let us know which of our two guilds you'd like, or if you are happy with first available.
  • misterh
    misterh
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take an invite to either guilds if there is an opening. IGN is @devouringaxis
  • rptrainer
    rptrainer
    ✭✭
    Interested to join and needing a trading guild... Curious about the donation though cause I don't have that much yet thanks 😁 @rptrainer4044
  • XxSTOZZYxX
    Can get invite when space available?

First available is fine. Returning player will need to get my shop set back up.

Please and thank you.

@XxSTOZZYxX
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up, guys. We ran a purge and our waitlist filled us up. It's gonna be a while before we can extend batches of invites, but we'll get to you as we have room <3 Thanks for your patience.
  • myrondillardb14_ESO
    invite @Brancher and @Laddydaddy please, first available
  • RavensCall
    Would love a guild invite @RavensCall
  • Barnabas
    Barnabas
    ✭✭
    Would love a guild invite as well please @Barnabas

Thank you!
  • CynProject
    Hello! Returning after a few month hiatus. Would like an invite if possible!

@Asian_NoRaisin
  • Epicramgoat
    id love an invite @Epicramgoat
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    Would like to join your Guild. Please send invite to @Jamellian.
  • titan_cleaver
    titan_cleaver
    ✭✭
    I remember your LOTRO guild. Those were good times :) Could I get an invite to the Blackbriar guild @titan_cleaver Thanks!
  • desertwind56ub17_ESO
    desertwind56ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite to Bleakrock when there is an opening. (i also posted through the new guild finder) @elywaer

Thanks!
  • CE_Nex
    CE_Nex
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite please, @Ce-Nex
  • Wulfespirit
    Wulfespirit
    ✭✭
    Could I grab an invite when available? @Wulfespirit

Thanks much!
  • Heisennburgg
    Hi there, was in the this guild for about 6 months and took a break this past December until now and am fully active again and was trying to get another invite back into the guild if I can please? NA Server: Heisennburgg
    Cirilla Dragorath is my character name also if you'd need that. Thanks very much.
    Alawen Springshade | Breton | Magicka Sorcerer | DPS | 200CP | Ebonhart Pact

Spartan Legion | Immortal Fury

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

[PC] [NA]
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi forum folks!

Apologies for the long wait; that's not up to our usual standards. Things have been bananas lately. First, the guild finder got wonky on us and now we're dealing with the complexities of running trade guilds without a bunch of our usual data.

Please be patient with us while we figure things out. It may be a while before we open up spots. Purging usually involves a deep dive into a lot of data, some of which is currently inaccessible to us. We're working on it.

That said - if you'd like to be on our waiting list, please always indicate which guild (Bleakrock/Rawl, Blackbriar/Mournhold, or first available) you want.
  • Daniru
    Daniru
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join to Bleakrock in Rawl'kha, thank you!
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf
    ✭✭
    Hello, returning player, would like to join either of the guilds, whichever is available first, or both :)

@Direwolf

thanks!
  • Blackbrook
    Blackbrook
    ✭✭
    Returning player. Joining either of the guilds is good.

Thanks @Blackbrook
  • danielsanches
    danielsanches
    Soul Shriven
    I'm up for the first avaliable.

@danielsanches

What about the sales requirements?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielsanches - Quoting myself because I'm lazy today and don't want to retype. *sips coffee*
    reoskit wrote: »
    We do not impose sales minimums.

We do look for guildies to participate in the wellbeing of our guild. We offer many methods, such as:
    • Sales & purchases in the guild store
    • Raffle ticket purchases
    • Donations to/purchases from the guild's auction
    • Gold donations to our guild bank

We have a 7 day inactivity policy; but, if you're going to be away for an extended period, simply alert an officer.

REMINDER:
    We're monitoring ZOS' decision to limit access to sales data. For now, we are abstaining from purging current guildies. This means we don't currently have any open spots. We hope to be back to normal business soon; sit tight.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooookay. We have a bit of room.

@danielsanches @Blackbrook @Direwolf - you guys have been added.

Everyone else - those requests are so old, we're not sure if you still want in. If so, please repost.

REMEMBER to include your in-game @name and which guild (Bleakrock/Rawl, Blackbriar/Mournhold, or first available) you'd like.
  • elohcin1102
    If possible, may I have an invite to the first available. @elohcin1102

Thank you!!