Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm already in "Traders of the Covenant" for quite a while now, and I'd like an invite to Tamriel Trading Guild in Belkarth to improve my sales.

My UserID is the same as my forum nickname. Cheers.
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almightyalfo - invite to TTG has been sent to you. Thank you very much for your continued and expanded support to our wider Community.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • blasphammer
    blasphammer
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join if possible.
    @Blasphammer

Thanks!
  • thenahash
    thenahash
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, new player here, I'd like an invite to the Arenthian Trade Guild if that's possible.
    My in-game name is @thenahash
  • furball_82dk
    Hi there thenahash, we will be glad to have you in ATG. I will sent you an invite shortly and welcome to the TTU community :)

blasphammer wich guild are you looking to join?

• Thuja
    Thuja
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite to Allmart, if you're still recruting! I tried messaging in-game, but that probably failed ... @vidsel
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @vidsel, invite to Allmart has been sent to you :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Neglection
    Neglection
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i'm relatively new, CP160 sorc and would like to joina trading guild in Vivec City, don't mind which

@atonomiza
    Edited by Neglection on May 15, 2019 4:27PM
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I find myself in need of more sale slots. I'm liking my sales in Vivec City, so I'd like to join Tamriel Marketeers. I'm already a member of two TTU guilds, TTG and Divine Deals.

So, could I get an invite to Tamriel Marketeers when there's free slots? Thanks, ID is @ValueDrift
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @atonomiza @ValueDrift, both of your names have been forwarded to the Tamriel Marketeers Guild leaders for an invite.
    Ireniicus
  • dioclesus
    dioclesus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I have been successfully trading for a couple weeks now but despite a continuous increase in sales especially in vivec (exceeding 130k this week) I need additional selling spots. I am therefore requesting an invite to :

> Guild :The Alchemist's Emporium in Mournhold (DESHAAN)

My userid : @dioclesus

Thank you for your consideration.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dioclesus, thanks for joining our Community
    Ireniicus
  • Nihkou
    Nihkou
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

Recently returned to ESO, and i've found myself in a need of trading guild. I'd like to request an invitation to the Tamriel Marketeers guild if you still have open spots in there. The location is solid and the sales requirement is very reasonable considering the location.

ID @Nihkou
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi @Nihkou, we have wait lists for our 3 Vivec Guilds at the moment but we have added you to the list. Thanks for your patience :)
    Ireniicus
  • Nihkou
    Nihkou
    Soul Shriven
    hi @Nihkou, we have wait lists for our 3 Vivec Guilds at the moment but we have added you to the list. Thanks for your patience :)

Alright, no problem. Trades can wait, looking forward to the invitation in future!
  • Akselmo
    Akselmo
    ✭✭✭
    Since I have started playing ESO again, I would like to join any trading guild that is 10k/week. I dunno how much I can make per week, but I can give donations if needed.

I got mostly materials to sell, but I also have tons of alliance points that I can use to sell things too. My user id is @Akselmo

Thank you!
    Hun-Tra@Akselmo (EP-EU-PC)
    A fan of TES-series since 2005.
  • adamroberthenry
    adamroberthenry
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can I get an invite to Sturm und Drang or any of the Vivec City guilds, please?
    My ID in game is adamroberthenry
  • CreepyPahuska
    CreepyPahuska
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

My girlfriend and I returned to TESO a month ago, after a huge break, and we are very interested in joining Traders of the Covenant. @Eyllora could we please get an invite ? Usernames : @Pahuska & @Shaiba
    Creepy Pahuska
    Magicka Sorcerer Tank
    Daggerfall Covenant
    My Build - OUTDATED
    My Channel
  • loytek
    loytek
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite to Traders of the Covenant, if you're still recruting :smiley:@loytek
  • TheWarlock187
    TheWarlock187
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, please can I have an invite to Sturm und Drang.
    My ign is the same as my username @TheWarlock187

Many thanks
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    @CreepyPahuska and @loytek I will invite you tomorow to TotC.
    Welcome to family! <3
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Aim_Mac
    Aim_Mac
    Soul Shriven
    Guild Name: Arenthian Trade Guild
    Sales requirement: 5k/week or 2k/donation

Could I get an invite plz to this trade guild "@aim.mac"

Been off for 2 years and just getting back into the game

TY :smile:
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi @aim.mac @aim.mac. Forwarded your request to the team :)
    Ireniicus
  • ziehlneelsen
    ziehlneelsen
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd like to join either Traders of the Ebonheart or Divine deals; @ziehl-neelsen
    Currently I am member of traders of the convenant, typically selling >100k a week
  • gplumblingnrb18_ESO
    I'm a chilled Farmer!
    Looking to join Tamriel Marketeers or Allmart.
    I make from 50k - 1mil gold per week.

@stunslave
  • Arriade
    Arriade
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! New player here, really interested in trading. Don't know yet how much I could sell per week but I guess 10k is doable.
    So I'm looking to join Allmart.

My nickname is: @Proudfeet

Have a lovely evening :-)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ziehl-neelsen -
    TotE is full but have sent you an invite to one of our busiest Trade Guilds, Divine Deals.
    @stunslave & @Proudfeet - invite to Allmart sent
    Ireniicus
  • rYoMVP
    rYoMVP
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, guys
    Can you re-invite me to the guild? I missed out for 2 weeks, but now I finally got enough hours to play regularly.
    My id is:@ryomvp

Thanks for advances.
    (Edit)
  • PromethTheWarrior
    PromethTheWarrior
    Soul Shriven
    Invite for Alchmists Emporium to @PromethTheWarrior pls.
  • Aidboss
    Aidboss
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for an invite to Arenthian Trade Guild.

@Aidboss
This discussion has been closed.