The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we have a higher amount of items rotated, or decrease the time?

Esorono
Esorono
✭✭
There are a laaaaarge amount of items I would love to buy, enough to make me bankrupt, like the Enchanted Snowglobe Home, Dark Shaman, Wraith-Of-Crows, some of the pirate costumes I missed, most of the skeletal pets, Ebony Epidermis, and quite a few more items. But they never show up, and by the time something even remotely interesting pops up, I already have enough crowns piled up from subscriptions that I could buy it several times over. There are usually months that go by before I even buy something, and it's just taunting me because I WANT TO SPEND MONEY AND ZOS IS ALL LIKE "No, you can buy things when I tell you you can! So here is another horse you do not care for for 9 days before there it is rotated out and there is a CHANCE that an item you want will be rotated in! >:C" I have a massive amount of Crown Store items, but I had only actually spent about 20 dollars in total outside the monthly subscription just because by the time it rolls around I have the crowns needed. So can you at least change the items rotated around to about 15? Because this is such a poor monetary design that it is essentially losing ZOS money.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree with you. Sadly, they go with the "artificial scarcity" strategy, to create buyer impulse and help scam crate sales. It's a pitty, but it's their bussiness choice :(
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, not everybody gets paid in dollars. Buying crowns even on the discounts is a strain for the wallet in my country so I don't have that much cash to burn. I end up not buying many things I want in case something even better might return, miss the sale windows etc. With digital items this is pretty silly system to have. That's my opinion anyway, now I'm waiting for someone to tell me I'm entitled and a crybaby.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU