The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are they ever going to bring back dawnwood Indrik?

Sega4life
Sega4life
✭✭
I didn’t understand the event and didn’t realize that you get maxed out with tickets at 12. Do they bring back the event every year? I hope so 😢 lol
  • SomeDogsAreCops
    SomeDogsAreCops
    ✭✭✭
    It's possible that at the very end of the Indrick events they may sell all the berries again for a limited time but there is no word on that
    Ebonheart Pact 4L
    Skyrim Belongs To the Nords
    810 CP
    Main: Storm Dancer [Stamsorc]
    I also play
    Healplar
    Tankden
    MagKnight Heal/DPS Hybird
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The indrik events started in October 2018, so they've not been running for a full year yet and we don't know if they'll repeat, or if they will be exactly the same or somehow different.

ZOS have not said anything about it yet. They haven't said the events won't repeat, or that the indrik won't be available again, but they haven't said they will either. Personally I'll be very surprised if they never bring the indriks back. They're popular mounts and it's an effective way of getting players who would otherwise ignore events to join in. But I don't get a say in it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"