Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Rainbow Phoenix (LGBTQ+ Friendly) Looking For New Recruits!

RileyPhoenix
RileyPhoenix
Soul Shriven
Welcome to Rainbow Phoenix!

We are a LGBTQ+ (and allies) friendly guild and we welcome everyone! We are mainly a social guild, based around having friends in the same community around to support and be there for each other. We are new-player friendly too, so whether you're experienced in the game or pretty new, you are welcome here!

What can we offer?

We can offer a lot of fun and events, being social, making new friends and being in a safe place! We accept people of all ages, races, sexualities etc. We welcome everyone!

I wanted to make a new guild based on the interest of support and welcoming everyone, I want a guild where you feel safe and can make new friends without feeling judged or where you have to hide. I want to make this guild a fun place for everyone.

We have a Guild Bank, a Guild Hall (in progress) Rainbow Phoenix Lottery and much more! Join us today to see if we have what you want!

Please join us via Discord: https://discord.gg/QQwUrtX or message me in game @RileyPhoenix

I hope to see you there!

~RileyPhoenix
Edited by RileyPhoenix on May 10, 2019 2:41PM
  • RileyPhoenix
    RileyPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    We're still looking for new recruits!
    We accept everyone (even newer players!) we want to grow our guild as much as possible!
    Please join us in the Discord link above :)
  • RileyPhoenix
    RileyPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Our guild is slowly building up! Join us today at https://discord.gg/QQwUrtX or message me in game @RileyPhoenix

We're always welcoming and looking for new faces! Come and join us today :)
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    hey, i'd love to join your guild! I'll contact you in-game. @rosalith
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • RileyPhoenix
    RileyPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    We're still looking for new recruits! Join us via the Discord link above or message me in-game @RileyPhoenix :)
  • RileyPhoenix
    RileyPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    We have grown a bit, but we're always looking for new members to join us!

Please join via the Discord link above or message me in game @RileyPhoenix

<3