The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO community ROCKS. Thank you.

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
EDIT: Sorry, posted this in the wrong forum!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say im super grateful for this forum and you guys as a community. You inspire me and make me curious about trying new builds, doing harder content and to become a better PVP/PVE player. Ive made and will surely continue to make countless threads with questions about god knows what, and you are always there to help me out. Some of you are super patient and very well spoken and i can always count on your help. Its AWSOME how active this forum is and i just wanted to give each and one of you a huge shoutout and my gratitude. 3 years ago i couldnt even imagine a game better that wow, now i cant imagine going back to it. Except the game itself, the community is really where ESO shines the brightest.

Regards,
Marius
Edited by Mariusghost84 on April 28, 2019 6:30PM
  • Solosus66
    Solosus66
    ✭✭
    There's still some good ones out there