The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New endgame raiding guild looking for players PS4 NA

ralphylauren
ralphylauren
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, me and three friends that I have met in a vet fanglair pug are creating a endgame trials guild. We have cleared all the 4 man content and are very capable players. We study and coordinate offline where we share tips strategies and suggestions. We are looking for players that are serious about the game and are willing to go through the fire and show the same level of dedication. Our goal as a guild is to ultimately clear all content in the game and we are open to helping all guildies reach their personal goals.

This is a friendly guild that’s open to all players. You will never be charged for anything, you can always ask for help and everyone is treated equal. We will never shame anyone for dying or making mistakes, zero tolerance for toxic behavior.

We still have open spots for our core raiding team also. If anyone is inserted in joining please message here, pm me or you can message via psn @ralphy_lauren_
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on ps4 na and have a slot open. I trials a lot
    Add me plz
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    Okay no problem what’s your psn?
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    Healer PSN koko71105
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    Bump

Guys still looking for players vet and new alike. Still 4 more slots open 4 the core group also (need dps) .