The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep platform repair

bulbousb16_ESO
bulbousb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know how to fix the wooden platforms in the keeps?
Edited by Psiion on February 17, 2022 10:25PM
Lethal zergling
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised no one has any clue about this.
    Lethal zergling
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you just use the keep repair kits?

Wood for doors and stone for walls should do it
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just back after an absence, and I now notice that the platforms themselves (i.e. the wooden ramps leading up to the outer walls, etc) seem to have a damage bar. Neither Door nor Wall Repair kits work on them.
    Lethal zergling
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just back after an absence, and I now notice that the platforms themselves (i.e. the wooden ramps leading up to the outer walls, etc) seem to have a damage bar. Neither Door nor Wall Repair kits work on them.

Just repair the wall and the ramps should repair as well
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negative.

Lethal zergling
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the walls and doors at Keeps, or about the bridges and mile gates? There are now 3 different types of repair materials. One for walls, one for doors and one for bridges/mile gates.

• bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Are you talking about the walls and doors at Keeps, or about the bridges and mile gates? There are now 3 different types of repair materials. One for walls, one for doors and one for bridges/mile gates.
    I am talking about none of those. I am talking about the platforms in the keeps. I.e. the wooden ramps that lead up to the walls. These have damage meters now, and can collapse. However, I do not see a way to repair them. Using door repair kits or wall repair kits gives an "invalid target" message.

Lethal zergling
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't those scale with the overall "health" of the keep?
    Meaning, your keep itself will get stronger while it isn't attacked and you hold all resources for it.

In that case it would make sense that they could show a health bar if the keep itself is going up in health and the platforms are trying to catch up.
    idea.gif
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negative.

There are a few elements hard to target. Walls and the wall/wood near the small outer doors are a different element. Just as those small "bays" in the towers where the red glow and the NPC are.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    There are a few elements hard to target. Walls and the wall/wood near the small outer doors are a different element. Just as those small "bays" in the towers where the red glow and the NPC are.
    These elements are not at all hard to target. In fact, it's kind of hard not to target them. Next time you are in an ill-maintained keep, take a look and see how many damaged elements labelled "platform" you see.

Lethal zergling
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Bridge and Gate repair kits don't on these, nor do they heal over time.

platform.jpg
    Edited by bulbousb16_ESO on May 3, 2019 3:14AM
    Lethal zergling
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Due to the age of this thread, and the fact the information within may be outdated, we've gone ahead and closed this thread down. If anyone would like to continue discussion on this subject, please feel free to create a new, current thread to do so.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.