Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Alchemy Ingredients

Glory
Glory
Class Representative
New ingredients seen below. I will update with different potions/poisons, or add your own.

rqs3p3cwgpem.png

3wxln58ry42z.png
mDK will rise again.
Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Potions
    Note: some have multiple combinations, just listing ones without being duplicative about effects

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Butterfly Wing/Mother of Pearl
    nohc0utxgsvg.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + most Restore Stamina
    xjpm8cvfns1k.png
    Edited by Glory on April 17, 2019 11:35PM
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Poisons
    Note: some have multiple combinations, just listing ones without being duplicative about effects

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Clam Gall
    qpagqixigcdd.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Anything with restore stamina
    ydy0t3xf25i0.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Butterfly Wing
    yh9ezmoinitk.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Fleshfly Larva
    luvn4st5bqm4.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Mudcrab Chitin/Nightshade
    4s6v1gcp1c5j.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Scrib Jelly
    zvfcw95a5b84.png

Dragon's Bile + Dragon's Blood + Spider Egg
    agkima58l7pl.png

Edited by Glory on April 17, 2019 11:41PM
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if invisibility/detection on the same reagent is intended??

Either that totally missed the QA process or it’s a waste of two effects ...
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minor sorcery? Granting you ultimate? Isnt that 5% of spell dmg or smthng?
    Edited by satanio on April 18, 2019 8:27AM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • hregrin
    hregrin
    ✭✭✭
    satanio wrote: »
    Minor sorcery? Granting you ultimate? Isnt that 5% of spell dmg or smthng?

I guess it should read Minor Heroism.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Problem is they will be insane expensive. A 20mio health dragon drops like 3 unrefined mats. And you need to refine 10 to get the alchemy reagent im smelling Arteum take away broth 2.0
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina, Detection,.....?
    PC EU
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound like op potions for stam in pvp. But i guess they will be as expensive as the Summerset ones so no one will use them. :D
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam lingering health pots, sweeeet.

Heal absorbtion might be op though.

Thanks for sharing OP.
    Edited by psychotic13 on April 18, 2019 10:30AM
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Stam lingering health pots, sweeeet.

Heal absorbtion might be op though.

Thanks for sharing OP.

You're welcome :)

I'm guessing there are some decent potions that utilize one ingredient instead of both, but I am too bad at alchemy to figure them out!
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon's Bile or Dragon's Blood are obtained from alchemy nodes or some other source?
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only Problem is they will be insane expensive. A 20mio health dragon drops like 3 unrefined mats. And you need to refine 10 to get the alchemy reagent im smelling Arteum take away broth 2.0

Since when must you refine alchemy mats? Are these the first? I thought they just drop as is from dragons.
  • Jagdkommando
    Jagdkommando
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragon's Bile or Dragon's Blood are obtained from alchemy nodes or some other source?

Dragon Bile, Dragon Blood.... alchemy nodes...
    Edited by Jagdkommando on April 30, 2019 11:36PM
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering health Stam lingering health pots will be unfreaking believably OP on any Stam build... I’m glad these won’t be readily available
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Considering health Stam lingering health pots will be unfreaking believably OP on any Stam build... I’m glad these won’t be readily available

So it's better with OP stuff only available to a select few? May even be classified as pay to win if one of the only ways to afford using it in PvP is massive crown sales.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »

So it's better with OP stuff only available to a select few? May even be classified as pay to win if one of the only ways to afford using it in PvP is massive crown sales.

The hell are you on about. [snip]

It's all going to be in the stores too. So wtf.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 1, 2019 7:59PM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

The hell are you on about. [snip]

It's all going to be in the stores too. So wtf.

[Edit for bait.]

Yea but the only way to get enough gold for it as a main PvP player will probably be to buy a ton of crowns and sell them for gold.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 1, 2019 8:00PM
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine the poor farmers that will be slaying all those 20m health dragons to only get a couple nodes to refine... 5-8 times to get enough mats to make 1 reagent ... to make 4 potions you can use in a matter of 3 minutes if popped on cooldown.

They won’t be cost effective. They will be incredibly OP- especially since there is no magic equal. These players are likely already using the major vitality lingering health pots that are much easier to farm than buy....
    Edited by Insco851 on May 1, 2019 6:35PM
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This doesn't make much sense to me, why would we introduce something very overpowered that can only be found in small quantities in a dlc, there are 2 scenarios these potions will be used in and neither are healthy for the game at all. First someone will acquire 10-20 op lingering / health / stam potions and entering a dueling hub, they will meme on people a couple times and exit. Leaving the hard working pvpers wondering why was I at such a disadvantage? Next we will have the grind lords that play eso full time acquiring massive quantities of these mats and setting themselves apart from other players who dont have the dlc... like what is the plan for these??? Why cant we just have something that is fun and cool that everyone has reasonable access to?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new potions? be Carefull what you drink ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPo5FOvuDHQ
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noone will use that stuff, its to expensiv, its like the golden buffood, BIS but who the hell has money for that ?Maybe even worse since those things are pots and you use them more often than bufffood
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭

I’m thinking it is a great idea. You get to go invisible while you look for that NB.
  • phantasmalD
    phantasmalD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »

I’m thinking it is a great idea. You get to go invisible while you look for that NB.
    They cancel each other out. You quite simply can't have both effects on the same potion, it's legit impossible.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lingering health and minor heroism on a stam dk sounds like cancer
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already complained how annoying clam gal was to get enough, now this?! *sigh*

I’m really starting to hate how much hardcore farming for things is constantly being added to this game. Like, seriously. Why not just add 1 node without the refining requirement. It’s like chromium plating all over again...
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ingredients, unfortunately, seem unfinished and inaccessible. They have self-negating effects, they are missing effects that cut out an entire playstyle, and they have an abyssal drop rate.

More detail here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6018683#Comment_6018683

ZoS really needs to fix these before they go live.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls don’t fix drop rate, kthxbye