The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error 210 patchmanifest error downloadfail

Viscous119
Viscous119
✭✭✭
WTH is going on here? Everything was fine yesterday, now it asking me to repair...yet when I try to repair it does nothing.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are still getting the error "PatchManifestError_DownloadFail" it can be resolved by deleting the manifest file manually which will force the launcher to re-generate the manifest. You can find steps for doing so in the article below.

What should I do when I receive a "PatchManifestError_DownloadFail" Error on Mac OS?

In addition you may need to disable any proxy's that are currently running.
    1. Open up System Preferences once more (or if you have it open already) and click Network
    2. Select the internet connection in the menu on the left side
    3. Click Advanced on the right hand side, and click the Proxies tab
    4. Uncheck the box for Automatic Proxy Discovery
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    Your suggestion didn't work. Tried to reinstall and that doesn't work either.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Viscous119

If neither deleting the manifest file, changing proxy settings, or reinstalling have helped with Error 210 you can open a ticket with customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ruenn
    Ruenn
    Hi @Viscous119,
    Did you ever find a resolution to this problem? I have contact support, which gave the above suggestions, none of which have worked. Now I haven't heard back from them in almost 72 hours. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.