Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

• Moiskormoimi
    Moiskormoimi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested. @Ragingphoinix
  • Vladimer17
    Vladimer17
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested as well. @Vladimer17

Thanks
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    We did our weekly purge and some spaces became available. As such I have sent invites via the in-game mail system to @Vladimer17 @Zhephiria @TR1PL3stack @theooch52
    @Demiie and @ImmortaI and look forward to having you with us.

I also attempted to send invites to @verdict0224 and @Ragingphoinix but recieved the system error message that they are both already in 5 guilds. I can resend the invites to you both after you leave one of your other guilds, just contact me on here or with a mail in-game.
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @TheKraving I sent you an invite in-game!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @wraithx I have sent you an invite in-game!
  • fist_city
    fist_city
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in invite if there is room in guild
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @fist_city I have sent you an invite in-game!
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Interested to join if you guys have space!
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested to join. I am veteran ESOer. However, my main is still gearing up; Pet Sorc. I got him all purpled out but now I am looking to get mats for to turn them yellow. Also need to farm a few items in the Arena and in a few trials.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Medivh50 @LiteOfQureshi I have sent you both invites in-game! Hope to see you both in chat soon!
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @gtnorrell. I probably should have mentioned my @name is @Simpletree. Ill see if it still reconizes @Medivh50 still. But I doubt it.

• andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the guild.

my in-game name is: @chaotic_mayhem

"It always fits. Eventually" - Stan Lee
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    @gtnorrell We are both still looking for those invites when you get a chance.

• Faradii
    Faradii
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild if/when you have space, name is @faradii
  • SixxFootTurkey
    SixxFootTurkey
    Soul Shriven
    Hey if theres any openings I'd like join. UserId: SixxFootTurkey
  • weins201
    weins201
    ✭✭
    If you have room for another old grumpy guy I would like to join. I have just started to play and am still leaning the ropes, just working thru the quests I run across now. Would be nice to get some direction.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Medivh50 I resent the invite with the new username you sent, so there should be an invite in your notifications now.

@andrew.pike22b14_ESO @Faradii @SixxFootTurkey and @weins201 I have sent you all invites in-game as well. If the usernames match you should all have invites in your notifications as well. (I literally just c&p straight from this forum page) Looking forward to having you all in Artem Mortis with us!
  • Passed
    Passed
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in an invite. @Passed
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Passed I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to having you with us in Artem Mortis!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    I also sent you an invite @Chaotic_Mayhem in-game, looking forward to seeing you in the guild with us!
  • Jardzia
    Jardzia
    ✭✭
    <deleted>
    Edited by Jardzia on May 8, 2019 4:15PM
  • zerocougar
    I would like an invite as well. @zerocougar
  • PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining.
    @FauxCohort
  • Mythic_BG
    Mythic_BG
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!
    I would love to be able to join your guild. Returning playing grinding for the major end game.
    Thanks!
  • CurvedSword
    CurvedSword
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join @Curvedswordd
  • santerai
    santerai
    Returning player, looking for new friends! @santerai if you have room, please.
  • snafucit
    snafucit
    Soul Shriven
    You guys look like a solid group. Would love an invite if a spot is open, @snafucit.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Jardzia I am unsure if you wanted an invite sent since your message only says <Deleted>

@Mythic_BG I was unable to find the Account name under "@Mythic_BG&quot; , if you give me your in-game account name I will resend the invite.

@zerocougar @PapaGhosty @CurvedSword @santerai @snafucit I have sent you each invites in-game and look forward to having you in the guild with us! although when I attempted to invite @CurvedSword under the @Curvedswordd account name you gave me it did not find any account under that name, but when I dropped a "d" like it is in your forum name it found you without incident. I hope that is still you, if not please message back with your correct account name and I will be happy to rectify your invite. Thanks for all of the interest you have all shown and see you soon in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Neshy13 and @Esless I have sent you both invites in-game. Hope to see you soon in guild chat!
  • Jolojose
    Jolojose
    ✭✭
    If you have any spots open I'd love to join @Jolojose