Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ISO dungeon and trials guild

PoseidonEvil
PoseidonEvil
✭✭✭
Looking to fill a slot for an active dungeon and trials guild.

GT: A L C H E lVl Y
In-game ID: alchelvly
Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    bump...still looking for active dungeon/trials guild
  • BGuice91
    BGuice91
    Soul Shriven
    Same here!!
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Bluehand70 wrote: »

LMAO! I literally just seen your post on reddit my game. if you have a spot open please send me an invite lol
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    still looking for active dungeons / trials guild.
  • Bluehand70
    Hi, sorry just now catching up on this. Sending both of you (PoseidonEvil & BGuice91) an invite in a few minutes. We're planning to run a trial this Thursday @ 7pm EST.
  • Bluehand70
    Just tried to invite you both via in-game, appears it didn't go through for either. Message back said "account not found" for both. If you're already in 5 guilds you'll need to leave one to make room. Also, you may need to be online to receive the invite, not certain. Either way, please drop myself of the others listed above an whisper once you are online, they know you are coming.

Thank you,
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried to invite you both via in-game, appears it didn't go through for either. Message back said "account not found" for both. If you're already in 5 guilds you'll need to leave one to make room. Also, you may need to be online to receive the invite, not certain. Either way, please drop myself of the others listed above an whisper once you are online, they know you are coming.

Thank you,

I changed my gamertag awhile back and apparently cant change my forum name on here lol, its A L C H E lVl Y now as listed in my signature. but I will definitely whisper someone when I get home from work.
  • Bluehand70

Thank you,

I changed my gamertag awhile back and apparently cant change my forum name on here lol, its A L C H E lVl Y now as listed in my signature. but I will definitely whisper someone when I get home from work.

Sounds good. We're planning on starting this Thurs with vet SO. Just wanted to make sure you we're OK with our Trials team being once a week. We're focused but not too sweaty. All spots set except for a few dps. I'll send you an invite & our band info via Xbox.
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, join our 'Society of Slayers' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities!
    https://band.us/n/aba921l9kb1eb
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078