Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

New guild, White Phoenix recruiting. PVE/PVP and trials.

CuddleZombie
CuddleZombie
✭✭✭
Our guild is friendly, honest and about fun. No matter the skill or lack there-of :D . We are a PVE/PVP guild, happy to assist with all aspects of the game, anything you need just ask. We are an Aldermeri Dominion guild but all alliances are welcome, we do not mind if you are blue, yellow, red, orange, purple, green or brown lol :)

We are also currently setting up a veteran trials team and a progression group for veteran trials hardmodes and vmol/hof and eventually the others, patience and putting the effort in will be required. There will be a certain level requirement as veterans trials can be/are difficult and a higher level is required.

We want this guild to be a community and to that end our only rule is to respect each other and the ESO community.

All nationalities are welcome. (A basic understanding of English would be helpful though, be it written or spoken). Whether your a new starter or a vereran player, are all welcome.

Please respond on here or if easier contact either of these gamertags: Cudd1eZombi3 or Vertillian.
Edited by CuddleZombie on September 20, 2018 11:37PM
  • Sirius653
    Sirius653
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good guild I would be interested in joining. My GT is ChaosDog23.
  • CuddleZombie
    CuddleZombie
    ✭✭✭
    I will send an invite as soon as i am on :smile:
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hey are you still recruiting
  • Domperidon
    Domperidon
    ✭✭
    Hey there. Casual player starting playing on Xbox server after last time playing eso on PC 4 years ago. Learning everything from start. If you need me my GT: Desdinovea
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking for a laid back casual guild Gt : whitewabbit