The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic order colours

griffn
griffn
✭✭
Anyone know the shade of blue and gold colours used by the psijic order NPCs? I haven’t unlocked all of the colours, the ones I had don’t seem to match, it’s either too dark or too bright, and for some reason it makes the armour incredibly glossy.
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    try Antique silver for the gold parts, as for the blue I wouldnt know from the back of my head.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superior blue
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • griffn
    griffn
    ✭✭
    I haven’t unlocked antique silver yet, I am surprised, does it actually look gold?

Superior blue doesn’t seem right, plus for some reason it makes the armour really really glossy.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not what you’re asking, but for light armor outfit I actually use New Life Cerulean, Divine Gokd on the armor, and antique silver on inside. Gold and silver don’t matter, but the new life blue dyes really well on psijic with no gloss
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was also trying to match the Psijic colors so I found this thread :)

What I found to be very close to their colors is:

Alik'r Lapis for blue (this was the best I could find.. others are to shiny or don't match the hue)
    Colossus Brass for gold (divine gold or antique silver are either to strong or shine to much)
    Telvanni Brown

Hope this helps!
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter