Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Players Guild - Social and Questing - NO DUES - Looking for new and experienced players!

grritsmethered
grritsmethered
Soul Shriven
About us: The Fellowship Alliance is a new guild dedicated to helping players find their way across Tamriel!

Hey all! First time posting to the forums! I recently started a guild meant for new players and those players who are just looking for others to play with. Very new guild so we don't have much outside of our guild hall but are looking for more active memebers so we can get things such as a trader! No dues at all! Just be friendly!
Edited by grritsmethered on April 27, 2019 6:07AM
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hey sounds fun how many in the guild at moment? I'm from UK but looking for a guild like this would be good to be apart of.
  • grritsmethered
    grritsmethered
    Soul Shriven
    Only myself and two others as it stands. One more reason we're looking for active players ❤
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Sounds good Ill be starting new as I'm moving from EU server can't bring my cp 50 😢 what alliance is everyone?
  • grritsmethered
    grritsmethered
    Soul Shriven
    Some covenant and some dominion
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    OK cool that helps thank you what time is it for you there? Any cp players or all new
  • grritsmethered
    grritsmethered
    Soul Shriven
    I am on central time (currently 2:30 pm). All new players currently. Looking for more with experience to help as well!
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    OK cool where I am it's now 8:40 pm I'm sort of experienced with basics missions and although I'm still new would love to help where I can do you have discord?
  • grritsmethered
    grritsmethered
    Soul Shriven
    No I don't! You can add me by gamertag (same as my user name) I'm gonna hop on for about an hour or so here in a bit! I play at weird hours 😜
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    OK cool I will do brilliant are you the guild master?
  • grritsmethered
    grritsmethered
    Soul Shriven
    I am :)
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Cool cool I'd look into discord great way to keep in touch and organise stuff👍😊 my gt is Hellkaptain send me an invite please
  • grritsmethered
    grritsmethered
    Soul Shriven
    Done! Welcome and thank you!!!
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Great I'll log on later this eve and create a character thank you.