The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New 30+ NA based player looking for new player friendly/training guild

C3YBR_ODYSSEY
C3YBR_ODYSSEY
Soul Shriven
Looking for a friendly, established new player friendly guild who can/will help me with any questions I undoubtedly have about various things in the game. I just started playing a couple of days ago.

I have been playing various MMO's on and off for about 15 years, during that time I have played Black Desert, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and EvE Online. So I do have experience with MMO's just not ESO.

As mentioned in the discussion title I am in the NA time zone. I am currently residing on the east coast; a mature player and I do have a discord "account". Should you have any additional questions by all means feel free to ask.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a friendly, established new player friendly guild who can/will help me with any questions I undoubtedly have about various things in the game. I just started playing a couple of days ago.

I have been playing various MMO's on and off for about 15 years, during that time I have played Black Desert, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and EvE Online. So I do have experience with MMO's just not ESO.

As mentioned in the discussion title I am in the NA time zone. I am currently residing on the east coast; a mature player and I do have a discord "account". Should you have any additional questions by all means feel free to ask.

hey there! We're not quite RE-established yet (we were established, years ago lol ) but we're def. friendlly and so you might wanna check us out sometime anyway: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

( i also play SWTOR sometimes too btw B) )

Anyways, if you're interested feel free to PM me here on forums and/or contact me in-game ESO @Nee yep

./tiphat

• Cyth27
    Cyth27
    Hey there! I am the GM for a friendly guild called The Living Tribunal. When we started up 3 months ago, we had about 200 members under level 30, and now we've got some of them all the way up to CP160+! We love helping members and sharing our love and knowledge of the game.

We do PvE and PvP with 6 events per week (could add more if we had more people wanting to lead stuff!), including intro to dungeons, beginner trials, zone clearing for XP, and fishing and farming as fun social events. We have an active Discord with all kinds of chat channels like one for crafting requests (if you need gear!), build help, gold making tips, and an active community.

We are super relaxed and fun, but are strict about no bigotry or elitism! We like to keep things light and enjoyable for people of all identities and backgrounds, and we love our diverse community.

If we sound like a good fit for you, message me in game @Cyth27!