The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

While I may not always agree with everybody here...

DenMoria
DenMoria
✭✭✭✭✭
While we get a bit divisive here on the forums, particularly PvP vs PvE, I have to admit, that y'all are the best.

I was just on a few groups on FB for a couple of weeks for ESO and, while most folks are just fine, the snowflakes are rampant.

I'm a humorous person who makes jokes and takes very little seriously.

However, apparently, there is a certain minority of folks that simply can't take a joke and take everything personally.

At least we can argue, offend, debate and be funny w/out issue here.

Thank you Zeni/Beth. I appreciate that.

And I appreciate all you folks who just love to poke the bear.

IT'S AWESOME!

:)
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Also, if you feel like checking out another ESO community beyond these forums, and Facebook, the ESO reddit is well known for being overwhelmingly positive and helpful.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What country-fried rube still uses Facebook?
    Lethal zergling
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What country-fried rube still uses Facebook?

Well...

I am old.

:)
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raammzzaa wrote: »
    Awesome! Also, if you feel like checking out another ESO community beyond these forums, and Facebook, the ESO reddit is well known for being overwhelmingly positive and helpful.

But I'm afraid of Reddit!

Y'all are scary on Reddit... :)