The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Come Get ur Volendrung! Bring Weapon Damage and Health Regen.

Bazeric
Bazeric
✭✭✭✭
intended? I hope not.
Some day I'll learn to read.
Edited by Bazeric on April 22, 2019 11:13PM
Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um EP has two Volendurngs right now, and instantly pick up one when it spawned.... some thing has gone terribly wrong here
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, I was able to take the new one from the guy that grabbed it, but I was on a magicka character.... man this thing might be awesome on a stam build. Didn't get a chance to use it though since another guy came up with his volendrung while I was try to knock down a wall. They were a stam build so it was rip.
    Edited by Bazeric on April 22, 2019 10:32PM
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    err... isn't the plan to get everyone their own Volendurngs? you know, just evening the odds :wink:
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    vgabor wrote: »
    err... isn't the plan to get everyone their own Volendurngs? you know, just evening the odds :wink:

IDK maybe, there's like 4 Volendrungs on the map now, IDK what's real anymore.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you read the patch notes? They added multiple to make for easier testing ...
    shades.gif
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to see ridiculous videos of all the Vols and people smashing everything together and/or each others faces, whatever lol
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Did you read the patch notes? They added multiple to make for easier testing ...
    shades.gif

Only the parts I cared about..... ssssooooooo maybe? :#
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I went in to specifically see what it was like. Grabbed one from AD territory and smashed the wall in at Faregyl in double quick time.

They have major up sides but draw backs too. Weird seeing them all over the map though lol. Hope the testing goes well though from this.

Guessing a mag based weapon will be the next one cycled in after Volendrung.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well after using this a few times.... on some stam toons I end up with more magicka than stamina. Damage still feels bad. Knocking down walls is great fun though.