The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP event: My only gripe

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭✭
This is probably just me. (PC NA)

I enjoy pvp, I've been playing the event as much as I can daily.. but I have one.. single issue..

I have not yet seen one tharn drop. NOT ONE.

I have gotten motifs, furnishing plans ( both worth considerable amounts of gold), and crafting materials out the Wazoo.

But I have not seen a single tharn drop yet. It's maddening.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy pvp

You deserve this
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had quite a lot - just bad RNG mate.

They're pretty cheap in stores at the moment anyway.

Plus it's all pretty crappy looking anyway imo. Not missing out on much
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done battlegrounds dailies, Cyrodiil faction board quests, cities as I can get to them, and I've gotten very nice drops. Just not a single tharn piece. It may not look the best, but still It's like...

Really?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just bad RNG dude :neutral:
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done lots of town quests as in around 100 and probably gotten 10 pages.
    Problem is that its its mostly duplicates, so I sold the duplicates, pretty sure price drop a lot during last week.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy pvp, I've been playing the event as much as I can daily.. but I have one.. single issue..

I have gotten motifs, furnishing plans ( both worth considerable amounts of gold), and crafting materials out the Wazoo.

Want to trade RNG with me? I've been getting style pages every day. The only motif I got came from a master chest I found on my way to the wayshrine and I think I only got one furnishing pattern.

I've been risking my neck (/joke) everyday going into Cyro for motifs and furnishing patterns. It's like the game knows what we want and won't give it to us.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had 1 Tharn dagger drop and that’s been it.

• Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guildie got his first Tharn today. But I did buy the last page I needed in a store for 1k so shop smart you'll get a good deal. I've also gotten crap for furnishing patterns.