Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

810+ CP Veteran Sorcerer looking for a guild to call home (EP-PC-NA)

Annomaander_Rake
Annomaander_Rake
✭✭✭
My name is @Khaldios. I've been playing ESO on and off since launch day, EP Faction of course. I've been in some of the best PVP guilds ESO has had.

I've returned to the game about 4 months ago an have been playing alone the whole time. I PVP every day alone and I am getting tired of it.

I am looking for a guild with a smaller number of quality players. If I could find a guild with 50 members and be able to find a group of 4 or 5 in Cyro at any given time, it would be perfect.

I am also interested in doing trials and Vet dungeons. I am a humble and level headed player, willing to learn and listen. I am not bad by any means, but I also don't have any delusions of being the best of the best.

I play a sorcerer primarily, but I also have a DK, Templar, and Nighblade. I am willing to play what is best for the group.

Finding a Guild/Group with cohesion and solid tactics in Cyro would be amazing. If anyone has a guild that meets these standards, please message me in-game or reply here.

I am also willing to join a smaller group of players trying to build up a new guild into something as I have described, in fact, I almost prefer that, as it is cool to be a founding member of a solid guild.

One last thing, I'm not too picky about guild names, but I would prefer something semi-serious, and not completely a joke name, but il deal with whatever if the guild is right.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends. I have discord, Teamspeak, vent, and mumble.
Main- Annomaander Rake - Magicka Lightning Sorcerer PVP DPS
Second- Dracconnus - Magicka Fire DK PVE DPS
Third- Necro-Nom-Icon - Templar PVE Tank
  • Annomaander_Rake
    Annomaander_Rake
    ✭✭✭
    Well...***. and here I thought maybe id get a few hits at least. lol
  • Annomaander_Rake
    Annomaander_Rake
    ✭✭✭
    Just did a username change today, My new in-game username is @Annomaander_Rake
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well...***. and here I thought maybe id get a few hits at least. lol

I was about to reply a few minutes ago ...but i'm worried we just aren't large enough (yet) for a player of your caliber. We used to be, especially in PVP (see our forum recruitment thread here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164 ) but as you can see by our thread, i JUST got back re-subbed and need some time to rebuild & recruit more.

But gosh..sure would be great to start the rebuild process with a player like You yep! B)

Anyways, i should be online ESO in-game in about 1 hour (maybe 2) , so i'll look for your toon and maybe we can chat a bit anyways. --- /tiphat