The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Textures Resolution

Marcus_Thracius
Marcus_Thracius
✭✭✭✭
Its about time that we get an upgrade on the textures !
An Hd textures pack Zos !!!
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just be happy to see the original racial styles get an HD texture change. Not asking they change what they look like, just better quality textures on current style.
  • WatchYourSixx
    WatchYourSixx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everything post TG that has been added has been 4k res. I'd love to see them update everything before that with 4k textures as well, (they are already HD) as some reused assets in newer content usually has the old crappy textures. (Looking at you wood planks and reused rocks!) But unfortunately, something like that would be a massive overhaul considering 70% of the game map and asset wise was in the original release of the game. Redoing that much would probably take years.

I'm all for it though if they do it :smile:
    The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
    PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
    - Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
    - Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
    - Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
    - Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    small things should be first - start with the resolution on your charachter - just look at the feet ffs - its textures from the year 2000
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they overhaul the base game you can say hi to another like 20gb in file size.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    soooo ...still no feet textures