The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{KSF} Khajiit Special Forces {KSF} Come one come all, Khajiit Warriors Only!

Germainethebold

Khajiit Special Forces

Introduction
This one welcomes you to the KSF Forum post on the ESO Forums. This one is glad you walked into our humble abode. Come, come sit down and enjoy a cup of moon sugar coffee and get to know this ones guild. Welcome to the KSF family. We are a community-based guild, looking to grow a strong family of Khajiits. Join us today! Below we have some more information, comment if your interested. this one wishes you a good day. May the moons bless you.

Events
Weekly Events, Lunar Champion Raffles, and many more!

Social Media

Application Process
  • Be a Khajiit
  • Apply on the Facebook group (We have questions that are set for new applicants, if not answered it is denied)
  • Be respectful to others
  • Deposit in the guild bank, get our tabard, and participate. (We make it worth while.)

Well, we look forward to hanging out with you and venturing into Elsweyr.

Warm Regards,

Germaine, KSF Mane

Ps, this is a working progress.. Updates Regulary.
Edited by Germainethebold on April 10, 2019 3:24AM
  • Germainethebold
    We are doing a raffle contest this weekend starting Friday morning and going till Sunday at midnight. :) Members only tho :wink:
  • Germainethebold
    updated.
  • Germainethebold
    Khajiit has a spot for you :wink:
  • Germainethebold
    this one needs a bump
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    2 questions. Are you guys mostly an RP guild(I've never done RP, not sure I could do it)? Do you guys do a lot of PvP(I'm mainly a PvP player)?
    Edited by Durikas75 on March 20, 2019 2:59PM
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • Germainethebold
    Durikas75 wrote: »
    2 questions. Are you guys mostly an RP guild(I've never done RP, not sure I could do it)? Do you guys do a lot of PvP(I'm mainly a PvP player)?

Hey man sorry for the late reply. Um yeah we are a social guild. Not just RP. We do PvP, PvE, and a lot of other things. So im sure you would fit right in. We are just getting our PvP part of the guild up and running so we would love it if you joined and helped us. :)

Feel free to hmu online, GT Derkah1988
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    I sent you a message
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75