Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For the love of akatosh, fix the in combat bug

laissezfaire
laissezfaire
✭✭✭
Pretty straightforward. Run across cyrodiil because I couldn't mount at all.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to change gear....unable to slot siege equipment. Unable to mount. Unable to defend/take keeps, outposts or resources in cyro unless you go by foot- unbelievably difficult and slow. Last night full raid on foot for over 45 min in Vivec. ZOS, please reprioritize this to top of the list, game breaking if you cant transit, get into doors, mount ect in Cyro for extended periods of time. Imagine how flat the Artifact will fall if NO ONE picks it up because you have to make kills with it every ten min, but they soon realize they are on foot for that time and cant transit?
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why hasn’t Zos ever even admitted this is a problem?
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »

Because it's just you and addons
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They did in the last Class Rep meeting, where they basically said its a complicated problem with complicated fixes that will take time.

Its also really, really frustrating. Since...I think Wolfhunter, I've been dealing with Stuck in Combat and getting stuck on the seams in the world where textures fail to load.

The most annoying one I recall recently:

I'm EP. We'd been defending Bleakers against DC and successfully drove off or killed the attackers. Combat was over, no fighting, and we got the callout that Chalman was under attack. So we all pile into the Outpost to transit to Chalman to defend.

Stuck in Combat.

We wait to make sure there are no HOTs or DOTs running. Everyone is with the group on the inner. There's no fighting. Its definitely been more than 6 seconds.

Stuck in Combat.

Chalman flags. We've missed our window to transit. We decide to run, on foot, to Chalman. We make it to the milegate and Chalman is lost.

We could have possibly saved Chalman, or at least put up a fight if not for being stuck in combat when nobody in our group was fighting. Instead, we weren't able to do anything about it even though we had plenty of time between the callout to the flag when we should have been able to transit.

Its one thing to lose a home keep to enemy action. Its a really frustrating thing to lose a home keep without being able to defend it because of a bug that ZOS has had months to work on.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    todokete wrote: »

Because it's just you and addons

@todokete you're wrong because it's happening on all platforms. I'm on PS4 and it happens to me too