Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

🧙🏼🍻 [PvE, Social, New Player Friendly, Discord, relaxed] The Dominion Constellation Guilds

• Angelus3701
    Angelus3701
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a nice guild to make some friends and get back into the thick of it, mind throwing me an invite? ign: Angelus.3701
    Templar, Sorc and DK all the way!

"I plan to live forever, or die trying."
  • richardjameshillb16_ESO
    add me @oldbaldgamer
  • Risale
    Risale
    Soul Shriven
    Just came back to the game yesterday been away since right after warden dropped into the game, looking for a place I can level and join in some fun.
    @Risale is the name feel free to add me if you have a spot open.
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Looking forward to a social guild who does PvP events with AD. I'd love if you could send me an invite to @Derbforgaill :)
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone should have been added and also just as a heads up, the next big social event will be on Friday the 19th. Lit Friday!
    Of course we are social every week and have events every week until the big one as well :)
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to share a screenshot of last night's Skyshard & World Boss hunt, we did of course take time in between to get the dolmens and mess around....

Screenshot_20190409_224807_zpsahmu2nfn.png
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Halo1989
    Halo1989
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I'd like an invite for the guild too! @Haloupcoming
  • hezord
    hezord
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, returning player from launch (basically new) here, please may I join. My name is hezord
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Both have been added :)
  • Nitrius
    Nitrius
    ✭✭
    Hello. Recently returned to the game, and just hit level 50, and I am looking for a guild to call home, and this looks like it. So if possible could I get an invite? @Nitrius
  • Devid
    Devid
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join. Thanks! @Devid
  • Axeedo
    Axeedo
    Soul Shriven
    ESO is my first MMO and I am not attuned to the concept of guilds yet.
    I have seen your guild description and it seems fun!
    So I was wondering if I could join yours as my first guild to give it a try? Do you accept beginners?
    I'm currently discovering the game with my lvl 30 character (my first one).
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Hi @Axeedo , yes we accept new players, we are very new player friendly in fact.
    I'll log in and try to add you later if your account name is the same as this one :)
  • Wiwaon
    Wiwaon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I haven’t played since 2015 so I’m kinda new to the game(I’m also in AD). I’m looking for a friendly guild to join so could you send me an invite? @Wiwaon
    Edited by Wiwaon on April 14, 2019 1:55PM
  • Zulaki
    Zulaki
    Hi id be interested in joining, and meet some of you.

@Arch-Nechrach
    User ID: @Ghenghar
    Nechrach of Blood - Magicka Nightblade
    Imperius Ad Silentium - DK Tank
    Other Level 50 characters [Templar][Warden]/i]

NEW Main Character Ghenghar - Necromancer

Working on becoming a Grand Master Crafter once Elsweyr Drops.
    Necromancer is coming soon, join the Dark Arts of Necromancy.
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Both added and still room for more :)
  • LordDarknite
    Looking for some pvp and friendly please invide @lorddarknite
  • Takaoshi
    Takaoshi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would like to join the guild if you still have room. Sounds like a cool guild :)@Takaoshi
  • Ostaradoe
    Ostaradoe
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I LOVE the idea of drunken fridays as that is my prime wine and gaming night after a busy week!

Ive recently returned after a long hiatus and started a new main and find myself in need of a fun and social guild :)

Please send me an invite! @jaxven

Thank you :)
  • Dragoth33
    Dragoth33
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Kathul,

If ya don't mind having a newbie who is having a blast at the game in your guild then please, shoot me an invite :smiley:

UserID: @Dragoth33

Many Thanks!
  • PresidentBacon
    PresidentBacon
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please? @PresidentBacon thanks
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been invited!

Also wanted to share some screenies from our last Big Drunken Friday, we also had a naked (drunk) duel with crown prizes :)

Screenshot_20190420_003606_zps8xo790qd.png

Screenshot_20190419_223147_zpsrbhgnprq.png
  • Mister.Blonde
    Mister.Blonde
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm interested in your guild, I'm mostly looking for pvp and to get into trials.
    Most of my characters are AD (But only two are 50 haha).
    My id is Mister-Blonde

Thanks!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @Mister.Blonde Invited!

Also updated the events banner. We will from now on run PvP once a week on different days as the PvP coordinator has shift work, but somehow I think it will work better :smiley: Both BG and Cyrodiil (AD) will be done.
  • Neospell
    Neospell
    Soul Shriven
    Edit: nvm just noticed this is a EU server post thanks Google
    Edited by Neospell on April 28, 2019 4:56PM
    PC/NA Dungeon Runner/PVE Player
    Elf Tickler - Orc/DK- Stam Tank
    Neospell - Breton/Templar - Magic Healer/dps
    Battery Powered Mage - High Elf/Sorc - Magic dps
    Your Baby Daddy - Argonian/NB - Magic dps
    Crystallized Moonlight - Khajiit/NB - Stam dps
  • PobberLord
    PobberLord
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm a returning player and I've been looking for a nice guild to tag along with and maybe get into PvP. I have a couple of level 50 characters, both are AD.

I'd appreciate if you could toss an invite my way, my ID is PobberLord.

Thanks! :)
  • Huddzey
    Huddzey
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there im a new player looking for a guild to do PvE/PvP content with.

UserID:@Huddzey

Thanks and have a nice day :)
  • beanorulessss
    beanorulessss
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance you are still recruiting? I am CP 250 and I mostly play healer in PvE
    @AKGZero
  • TheShadower92
    TheShadower92
    ✭✭
    Hey , I would like to join :) TheShadower92
    Char name is Shadowbender Lilith
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    All have been invited now, and we are still recruiting :)

Also to mention, on Friday we have set up another Drunken Event, where we will head to Imperial City for some laughs.
    All you need is access to that DLC and an AD character (min level 10).