Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

so what is your greedy excuse?

Edziu
Edziu
✭✭✭✭✭
so here is screenshot from message which I have got today from F2P mobile game
this would be probably some of game currency or boosts etc like in eso scrolls for research etc but more usefull thing in this mobile game as they dont have reason to give away something from premium etc as it is f2p game
Qf1lh0C.png
and what are ZOS excuses from their greed and especially in damn mid day of holiday/start of weekend to just *** off on many of us while as we know most peopel at all pay damn subscription here which we cant even fully use of it becasue servers/game is a joke as lately thanks to event I can say we can have almost daily maitenance for few hours becouse of ZOS incompetence and greed
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm.... 'It Happens'?
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    Uhm.... 'It Happens'?

what happens? is it normal to add additional maitenance to already bad maitenance which was long for 10+hours like it was really many many times in ESO?
    maitenance yesterday, now today, now waiting for info there will be maitenance tomorrow in later mid day when evne more people is awake and have free time

most weird was no maitenqance in this week monday
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sorry, at work currently so i can't view images. what's the message on the screenshot?

I'd like to see some mobile game practices introduced to ESO for sure though. I play Azur Lane a fair bit, and there's nice gestures like maintenance compensation in that game
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone already quoted in another topic why:
    "Shortly after opening the new Cyrodiil campaigns today, an issue arose that was causing players that met the proper requirements to not get Emperor. In order to fix this issue, we’ll need to bring all realms offline tomorrow morning, April 19, starting at 5:00am EDT. We anticipate this maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, and you can expect to see Emperors crowned within a few hours of the servers re-opening. Thanks for your patience and understanding."

Also the game you have taken screen shot from is a mobile game.... I think its called AFK Arena. They have tendency to throw 'free' things at you so that you purchase more via the in game store :) I am also not sure how you got 1.16.01 version as both Apple store and Android say that the current is 1.15.04. But that is out of topic ;-)

Sorry to say but with all the criticism you give towards ZOS maybe move on permanently to mobile gaming :) Wouldn't we all love a game that has no 'glitches', 'issues', 'exploits' etc..... That just does not exist. You unfortunately notice it more in MMO-s.

Hey man(woman?) today is a bank holiday go and spend it with family or friends by the time you come back home it will be over :)

EDITED: I have miss read. I see that your screen-shot talks about upcoming patch. So 1.16.01 seems fine:) Sorry.
    Edited by bzz86 on April 19, 2019 9:36AM
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, not really willing to defend Zo$ but they gave us 3 change race and name tokens for free after the racial passive changes so that's something at least... Gotta admit they caught me off guard though.
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    ZOS and excuses? Kidding?
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browiseth wrote: »
    sorry, at work currently so i can't view images. what's the message on the screenshot?

I'd like to see some mobile game practices introduced to ESO for sure though. I play Azur Lane a fair bit, and there's nice gestures like maintenance compensation in that game

info about maintenance for soon patch with info this will take servers down of approximately 2 hours
    "We'd like to give all players a small compensatory gift for the inconvenience this may cause."

even f2p mobile game creators care more about their playerbase
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry @bzz86 but as I have played some more mobile games...there in most of these there was refunds/compensations for atleast unplanned or extended maitenances, this is not only game on mobile which I have played and they was giving compensations for their maitenances
    and if you have readed fully I have wrote on start this is from mobile game in which players better treated for inconvencies to
    them
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    sorry @bzz86 but as I have played some more mobile games...there in most of these there was refunds/compensations for atleast unplanned or extended maitenances, this is not only game on mobile which I have played and they was giving compensations for their maitenances
    and if you have readed fully I have wrote on start this is from mobile game in which players better treated for inconvencies to
    them

I read it mate. I just stated that mobile game =/= mmo....
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Well, not really willing to defend Zo$ but they gave us 3 change race and name tokens for free after the racial passive changes so that's something at least... Gotta admit they caught me off guard though.

but this is the only thing they gave something worth to us and this was not that much for inconvencies to us like to long maitencnace for stupid reason for most players but just because of big insane hate of those changes + most people at all wasnt care to change their races or those who was in need to to this they needed much more than only 3 tokens for race change
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bzz86 wrote: »
    them

but still as online game which have care about its players and is trying to not *** off them
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

info about maintenance for soon patch with info this will take servers down of approximately 2 hours
    "We'd like to give all players a small compensatory gift for the inconvenience this may cause."

No, they care about the wallets/money.

f2p players have nothing invested in the game. They didn't pay for it. If it doesn't keep their interest, they can drop it and move on to the next free game. If the company wants the player to shell out rl money for store stuff, they need to keep them as players. Giving away free stuff keeps players on the hook so they will pay more.

There have been 2 posts about the maintenance; I don't blame ZOS for not giving even an approximate time frame because no matter what, the ranters would arrive .001 second after the time they give.
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    them

but still as online game which have care about its players and is trying to not *** off them

I will just re-quote myself at this point...
    Sorry to say but with all the criticism you give towards ZOS maybe move on permanently to mobile gaming :) Wouldn't we all love a game that has no 'glitches', 'issues', 'exploits' etc..... That just does not exist. You unfortunately notice it more in MMO-s.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »

f2p players have nothing invested in the game. They didn't pay for it. If it doesn't keep their interest, they can drop it and move on to the next free game. If the company wants the player to shell out rl money for store stuff, they need to keep them as players. Giving away free stuff keeps players on the hook so they will pay more.

There have been 2 posts about the maintenance; I don't blame ZOS for not giving even an approximate time frame because no matter what, the ranters would arrive .001 second after the time they give.

same ZOS care only about our moneys but they even dont give a *** on us, they just *** of us as layers at all pay subscription unfortunately

and as you wrote, those devs of mobile game atleast work to get those money from thieir players while ZOS have it in ass, they alreade getting money for ESO+ as this game i hard to play without it at all so they dont care about inconvenience to their players ffs
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhm.... 'It Happens'?

what happens? is it normal to add additional maitenance to already bad maitenance which was long for 10+hours like it was really many many times in ESO?
    maitenance yesterday, now today, now waiting for info there will be maitenance tomorrow in later mid day when evne more people is awake and have free time

What 10h maintenance? Its the first of the week(exept if pc got one that console didnt get)
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    them

unfortunately I havnt noticed any other game with such many bugs/problems and daily maitenance while single stupid event is going on

sorry but I really havn't seen any other game which was not only that long maitenacnes but alsop that often to this...others when had longer maintenance than 1-2 hoursa this was maybe just monthly while everything/most things was working properly
    n ESO we ahve weakly matienance for 3-5 hours with not very rare additional maitenances for 8+ hours which mostly cause more problmes to extend them for another 4 hours and add additional maitenance to maitencnace...

sorry but this is not normalmto add maitenance to long maitenance before and daily few hours maintenance because of even which have also big chance to be extended
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭

same ZOS care only about our moneys but they even dont give a *** on us, they just *** of us as layers at all pay subscription unfortunately

and as you wrote, those devs of mobile game atleast work to get those money from thieir players while ZOS have it in ass, they alreade getting money for ESO+ as this game i hard to play without it at all so they dont care about inconvenience to their players ffs

Mate we can see you're upset. No need to get to that level.... ZOS is a company. Companies make money to profit but also to pay employees that love what they do. Maintenance on servers is a requirement to make sure game runs in a long run.... They choose a 'bank holiday' not to angry people but cause the mistake was noticed and needed to be fixed fast. This way you might enjoy the rest of the weekend to play a game. Not sure though in your case, as it seems you would rather play on your mobile :) I can only guess you are trying to get something for free from ZOS..... Why? There is nothing in this game you cannot get if you work for it :) Go outside or visit your family that is surely behind the doors of your room somewhere :)
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm.... 'It Happens'?

What 10h maintenance? Its the first of the week(exept if pc got one that console didnt get)

was givin example of *** maintenance which we had before event, what is the best this long maitenance problem was only on EU servers, for full day game was unplayable because of maintenance while NA servers was up
  • Maggi12
    Maggi12
    ✭✭✭
    what is the price of +100% exp ambrosias? lets guess it is "A".

24 * 7 * 5 * A - (waiting_in_login_queue + maintenance) ~= 840*A

So, ZOS gave us ~840*A amount of gold for free.
    But it dont protect them, Maybe they hired new staff, and they just learn and make errors?
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    them

unfortunately I havnt noticed any other game with such many bugs/problems and daily maitenance while single stupid event is going on

sorry but I really havn't seen any other game which was not only that long maitenacnes but alsop that often to this...others when had longer maintenance than 1-2 hoursa this was maybe just monthly while everything/most things was working properly
    n ESO we ahve weakly matienance for 3-5 hours with not very rare additional maitenances for 8+ hours which mostly cause more problmes to extend them for another 4 hours and add additional maitenance to maitencnace...

sorry but this is not normalmto add maitenance to long maitenance before and daily few hours maintenance because of even which have also big chance to be extended

Look.... ALL BIG MMOs get regular maintenance! Relax a little the more upset you are and the faster you write the harder it is to understand your English. It is clearly not your first language so slow down....
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mate we can see you're upset. No need to get to that level.... ZOS is a company. Companies make money to profit but also to pay employees that love what they do. Maintenance on servers is a requirement to make sure game runs in a long run.... They choose a 'bank holiday' not to angry people but cause the mistake was noticed and needed to be fixed fast. This way you might enjoy the rest of the weekend to play a game. Not sure though in your case, as it seems you would rather play on your mobile :) I can only guess you are trying to get something for free from ZOS..... Why? There is nothing in this game you cannot get if you work for it :) Go outside or visit your family that is surely behind the doors of your room somewhere :)

no I dont want to get something for free
    more Im asking for maybe atleast eso+ refund or something? for not only wasted my free time for eso + waster for this time for playing with eso+ as I dont belong to rich countries where there is jsut 1hours of working to get money for eso+, for me I must work for 3-4 hours to get money for eso+ so not nice for me to be in that bad position because of *** country where I cant spend that much money on game which I like to play
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ff14 give those too...if a maintenance happen to last more than 24h wich does happen from time to time

Anyway the maintenance is from 5 am to 8 am here and i go to work at 6h30 so im just going to play after work
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. I don't want any gifts because ZOS does what they have to do as long as. this means better performance or bug fixing. For most EU countries this are working hours so majority of EU player base is not affected.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    them

Look.... ALL BIG MMOs get regular maintenance! Relax a little the more upset you are and the faster you write the harder it is to understand your English. It is clearly not your first language so slow down....

was playing for long in gw2 and warframe and you know what? when they was doing maitenance patch we was able to still play in game
    they was done with it - we had 15 mins jsut to restart game to update this or after 15 min which jsut get insta kicked from game and then we could isntantly get back into game after downloaded patch instead of waiting few hours with serwers offline
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    None. I don't want any gifts because ZOS does what they have to do as long as. this means better performance or bug fixing. For most EU countries this are working hours so majority of EU player base is not affected.

in last maitencnaes with this event I couldnt see any improvements in gameplay
    all I have seen within it it was more bugged lfg tool which was pretty fine befo events started
    again got long af/infinite loading screens which I havnt before even but got after 1 maitenance
    and beraly noticable any bug fixes if even
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭

more Im asking for maybe atleast eso+ refund or something? for not only wasted my free time for eso + waster for this time for playing with eso+ as I dont belong to rich countries where there is jsut 1hours of working to get money for eso+, for me I must work for 3-4 hours to get money for eso+ so not nice for me to be in that bad position because of *** country where I cant spend that much money on game which I like to play

Ok... I will quote your signature here:
    "retired from eso since morrowind, back after half of year for short time and again retired after summerset, back with cwc event idk for how long"
    Seeing how often you quit.. Yes you really love the game :joke:

You asking for a refund is something you can take up with support but if you read things you know this will not happen.... And yes asking for refund is asking for free stuff :)

If in your country it is so hard to get money to play maybe move to a game you dont need the money for ? Oh wait... You can play this game without spending a penny more than the actual game. Otherwise there are amazing games like Warframe :)
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    them

was playing for long in gw2 and warframe and you know what? when they was doing maitenance patch we was able to still play in game
    they was done with it - we had 15 mins jsut to restart game to update this or after 15 min which jsut get insta kicked from game and then we could isntantly get back into game after downloaded patch instead of waiting few hours with serwers offline

This is based on number of players mate :) By population ESO is outranking GW2 or Warframe. They both nice games but when I say 'big' I mean the population. And not the overall population but one at any given time :)
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok... I will quote your signature here:
    "retired from eso since morrowind, back after half of year for short time and again retired after summerset, back with cwc event idk for how long"
    Seeing how often you quit.. Yes you really love the game :joke:

You asking for a refund is something you can take up with support but if you read things you know this will not happen.... And yes asking for refund is asking for free stuff :)

If in your country it is so hard to get money to play maybe move to a game you dont need the money for ? Oh wait... You can play this game without spending a penny more than the actual game. Otherwise there are amazing games like Warframe :)

well these quits was because of *** balance changes, I was playing since beta, paying for ESO+
    aif you could see I had quit only 2 times because of really bad balance changes
    playing without jsut craft bag is almost impossibel for someone who have many sets to use
    asking for refund is asking for free stuff? idk maybe but then how about wasted time of my sub for me when I could because of ZOS incompetence with how often they are giving maitenance? I payed for this to play with this, not to sit here on forums and waiting for servers up to get into game for just moment before need to go
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    them

This is based on number of players mate :) By population ESO is outranking GW2 or Warframe. They both nice games but when I say 'big' I mean the population. And not the overall population but one at any given time :)

and still those games also are big in population, Im not saying they are bigger than eso but they are big enough to get compare to this as at al there are not that much games with that big playerbase to compare
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    them

and still those games also are big in population, Im not saying they are bigger than eso but they are big enough to get compare to this as at al there are not that much games with that big playerbase to compare

I will write this and then I give up cause you clearly will have response to whatever anyone including myself will write.....

Warframe has some huge imbalance between frames and despite being amazing game they are fixing things. When they do community often cries like they do here.... If you feel you wasted time look at the in game time you spent and think about how much you could have done in real life ;) Like learn another language or get competencies to get better job. I am not criticizing as I play a fair bit myself. Go and read a little online at least about GW2 or Warframe or WOW or LOL or even Heroes :) Everytime something changes in game someone will cry, complain and moan :) Many MMOs but not only (yes I know LOL and Heroes are not) have problems. Some are bigger that is why you get maintenance times others are smaller where patch implementation does not require down-time. Or 'down-time' means switching to alternative server within 15 minutes so players dont notice and then moving back to actual server. Usually people are still discovering the changes to see that the game is slower on backup :)

Mobile games often go down for hours and as someone mentioned here earlier free stuff is just a 'hook' to keep people and incentivize them to play/pay more :)

Yesterday downtime I have re-instaled Half-Life 2 and had a blast with it for couple of hours :) You need to g out a little as you are more addicted than me and that seems bad :) you can /w me in game later @BZZ86 as I am resigning from replying to you :) But please be civil :)
This discussion has been closed.