The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Elsweyr PTS: Jodes Embrace with portal

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those getting kicked from this home before getting to the portal, full preview below.
https://youtu.be/dcIJKEtsU7Q
Edited by Zypheran on April 16, 2019 4:43PM
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my... Masser!!!11
    PC/EU
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really need a whole other dimension.

I just need a comfy, large (but not huge) house, with a good layout and a generous furnishing limit. xD
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    I don't really need a whole other dimension.

I just need a comfy, large (but not huge) house, with a good layout and a generous furnishing limit. xD

Same here. I was hoping that Jode's Embrace would be available for gold (as the Alinor Townhouse), but with the plane of Jode being included, I'm beginning to suspect this is going to be a Crowns only home. I hope I'm wrong.

We do get the Lunar Champion home for free, though, which is nice, but it's far too large for me (as is the Psijic Villa). I just don't need/want homes that large. I wish ZOS would start listening to it's players and include small/medium homes in addition to the giant monstrosities they seem to think all housing enthusiasts want. And not gimmick houses like the Snow Globe or Frostvault Cavern.

Unless this house is also for gold, it's a pass from me.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many people can this home have in it? Looks like it would make a cool arena for dueling.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely don't "need" the other dimension either, but I can imagine things that could be done with the space. I've heard complaints that this is just a house with "two square rooms and a staircase to an unnecessary other dimension. " I think the two square rooms are gorgeous. The main one is large enough to be divided into several separate areas for different uses. The portal room could be a wonderful ballroom with the portal as its centerpiece, and your imaginary party guests could be transported to something really spectacular should you decide to go all-out decorating it. If not, how about a cool crafting area in the other dimension? It's not big enough for all of the attunables, but if your character(s) only wear(s) certain crafted sets, there is enough space for half a dozen or so attunable sets of crafting stations. Your favorite crafting set station or a transmutation station could go up on the observation tower. Or how about a lounge area with a Skooma bubbler, comfy seating, food and drinks? If you used it as your guild house, the crafting stations could go in the house in the room with the portal. The other dimension could hold parsing dummies, your transmutation station, your banker and merchant, a "meeting" area for small groups (like an officers' meeting perhaps). The front "yard" is a gorgeous bonus here. This place has so much potential! I don't yet have the money or the knowledge of enough furnishing plans to do justice to a place like this. But consider this. When the home only has one or two big spaces to work with instead of a multitude of rooms, your 700 pieces of furniture can be used to much better effect. I would totally buy this house - for gold. I don't buy anything large for crowns. I refuse to buy anything over about $25 worth of crowns unless I'm able to do one of those gold-for-gifted-crown-store-items exchanges.
    *Edited for typos
    Edited by LadySinflower on May 23, 2019 10:46PM
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another idea... If you embrace your necromancer character and make him/ her evil, take that other dimension and make it a prison for your enemies. There are lots of cages and torture implements along with things that could be turned into horror themed items. Pile of wrapped witches' corpses next to a cage, gibbet, stocks with a pile of wax pumpkins and that other squash that resembles a pumpkin? Bundles of hay thatch with random meat hocks and gibbets throughout? Butcher block with assorted knives and cleavers, and more of those wrapped corpses? I don't know if we have crafrable skeletons... But anything can be made to look sinister in the right setting. Daedric throne in the middle of all of it so you can proudly survey your handiwork...
    Just a thought. Taking prisoners to another dimension to turn them into undead... sounds pretty scary and diabolical to me.