Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player looking for a guild to join!

andrew.pike22b14_ESO
andrew.pike22b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello everybody!

I decided to return to Elder Scrolls Online after a long hiatus as life gotten in the way of things for me; being most recently and not to get too personal but my mom passed away last year due to a cerebral stroke and not only that but school was also a focus so my priorities the last time i played were more focused on completing college than anything else really.

And I did just that. I completed college.

Now with my free schedule. I decided now is the time to return to Elder Scrolls Online on the PC.

I generally favor PvE content more so than PvP. And I'm looking for a large active friendly guild to join that is fun to be around with, etc.

If there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask. Otherwise thank you for your time :)

Cheers!

Edited by andrew.pike22b14_ESO on April 18, 2019 8:38AM
"It always fits. Eventually" - Stan Lee
  • andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Oh and my username in-game should be @chaotic_mayhem

if i don't get any mailing messages in-game feel free to leave your message in the thread.

Thank you :smile:
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi andrew,

I run a small active guild that is pve focused and we are very friendly. If you want to learn more feel free to message me in game @Wyvernflame or message me on discord Wyvernflame#3188.
  • Phantix
    Phantix
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man! I'd love to chat with you about what Solidarity Gaming has to offer! I'll try to add you tonight but if you read this before add me on discord: Phantix#8896
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Message me in game to join our mess :)
  • andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Phantix wrote: »
    Hey man! I'd love to chat with you about what Solidarity Gaming has to offer! I'll try to add you tonight but if you read this before add me on discord: Phantix#8896

I've sent a friends request on Discord
  • Cyth27
    Cyth27
    Hello! I'm the GM for a friendly PvX guild called The Living Tribunal.

We are only about 3 months old, so still building our community, but our players we have are very active and friendly. We have many resources, including a master crafter, and guild bank full of goodies, plus a Discord server full of helpful people and information!

We run 6 events a week, but hope to add more once we recruit some new officers! We run social farming and fishing events where we give away prizes, plus run dungeons, trials, zone clears, and special events like grinding for anniversary boxes being awarded now.

We are a fun bunch, but take one thing very seriously: providing a friendly and welcoming community for ALL gamers. We are very proud of our diverse community of gamers, are LGBTQ+ friendly, and don't tolerate any toxic elitism - it's a game, we all just want to have fun!

If we sound like the place for you, just send an in game friend request or mail to @Cyth27!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Hello @andrew.pike22b14_ESO ,

My wife and I are the GMs of Artem Mortis together. It is good to see you were able to finish up college, and offer my congrats! I am not sure if you have found a guild yet but my social guild has several events scheduled weekly, with a guild chat, discord, and website all focused on having a good time. We also have some of the most active bunch of members of any guild I have seen to date! Although we are a larger guild we are still a pretty close knit community with friendly members that have made lasting relationships. We would love to have you with us, If you want to see more look at our forum here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441567/social-end-game-pve-trade-very-active-uncensored-social-guild-w-trader-discord-website-more/p1

And if you would like an invite just reply there or send a mail in-game to @gtnorrell @MrsNorrell or @DeadlyHammer .l. Whether you choose to join us or not I would like to wish you well and Happy Hunting!
    gtnorrell
    GM of Artem Mortis
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    andrew.pike22b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    gtnorrell wrote: »
    Hello @andrew.pike22b14_ESO ,

My wife and I are the GMs of Artem Mortis together. It is good to see you were able to finish up college, and offer my congrats! I am not sure if you have found a guild yet but my social guild has several events scheduled weekly, with a guild chat, discord, and website all focused on having a good time. We also have some of the most active bunch of members of any guild I have seen to date! Although we are a larger guild we are still a pretty close knit community with friendly members that have made lasting relationships. We would love to have you with us, If you want to see more look at our forum here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441567/social-end-game-pve-trade-very-active-uncensored-social-guild-w-trader-discord-website-more/p1

And if you would like an invite just reply there or send a mail in-game to @gtnorrell @MrsNorrell or @DeadlyHammer .l. Whether you choose to join us or not I would like to wish you well and Happy Hunting!
    gtnorrell
    GM of Artem Mortis

Thank you for the response. I sent an in-game message to you and on the forum. Also i sent a friend's request in case for whatever reason something goes wrong lol